2022 2A Region 5 Football

cascadehomer

8 minutes ago, Rocketboy21 said:

They are. Very down and not a good team. They almost lost to Community. The region is terrible besides riverside. They probably get the region championship plaque and through shipped to them week 1 every year. 

fwiw, BackwardsCommunity isn’t horrible-Maki Fleming is the best player on the field most games 

49 minutes ago, cascadehomer said:

fwiw, BackwardsCommunity isn’t horrible-Maki Fleming is the best player on the field most games 

Community is not very good, but not because of the lack of players. Poor coaching continues to be the theme there. I will say that LC is getting better each week. The Sophomore QB has thrown for nearly 700 yds while completing 60% of his passes. LC is still a average team at this point who’s 3 wins are against poor teams.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

Community is not very good, but not because of the lack of players. Poor coaching continues to be the theme there. I will say that LC is getting better each week. The Sophomore QB has thrown for nearly 700 yds while completing 60% of his passes. LC is still a average team at this point who’s 3 wins are against poor teams.

We both know what's coming ddaddy. Rang is too good and LC has a pipeline that says the Panthers will be someone to deal with soon enough. The timeline depends on a lot of details, but I'd bet that it won't be long.

14 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

We both know what's coming ddaddy. Rang is too good and LC has a pipeline that says the Panthers will be someone to deal with soon enough. The timeline depends on a lot of details, but I'd bet that it won't be long.

If this current trend that we are on continues I agree 100%. This Freshman/Soph class is the best that we have seen since 1995. And they dominated those that they played in this region in Jr High, but we don’t need any disruption.