Region 1-A Early outlook 2022

THE KING

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Congratulations.  You'll host a scrappy Harriman team but I think you'll win by 20+ at home.  Right now I'm pretty certain that clarkrange, Pickett, Oneida, Hampton, McKenzie and Wayne will punch their tickets 

Thanks. I am just hoping Hampton can be one of those teams that make it. One thing is for sure....VanHuss/White gymnasium will be loud for the Lady Dogs.

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

I will take both region 1 teams if Hampton is legit, Harriman is not very good and Oneida has been blowed out by every good team they have played and they lost to a not very good Kingston team.

I think Oneida and NG could be a very good game.  It wouldn't surprise me if James pulls it off but he is so shorthanded it ain't funny.  Hampton is legit and if they got a good draw, they could win a game at the Boro.  I don't think they can play with McKenzie or Wayne.  

Ok. So I've watched Pickett, clarkrange, and Oneida. I don't know much about van Buren but I know that they have a close win over clarkrange.  That's 4 teams that I know Hampton can beat at state. I don't know how good the Memphis area teams are but I think Wayne and McKenzie will be the best teams by far.  Baugus is tremendous presence inside. 

Edited by THE KING

39 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

At the half Hampton up by 5 and NG up by 3. Very surprised.

Surprised Hampton is in overtime.  Not surprised by NG.  I figured James could get them.  I've been watching Hampton's livestream and they've been rattled from the opening tip.  

12 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Surprised Hampton is in overtime.  Not surprised by NG.  I figured James could get them.  I've been watching Hampton's livestream and they've been rattled from the opening tip.  

Yep been a crazy game but as Al Davis would say....just win baby! The Hampton Girls win in overtime! Congrats!

Just now, Backyardbbq15 said:

District 1 sweep   North Greene takes down Oneida and Hampton outlasts Harriman. 

Kudos to Harriman coach.  His game plan nearly worked.  Hampton's defenders had a hard time switching off.  I think Hampton's psychology had alot to do with the game being that close.  It really shouldn't have been.