Week 7 results

Thursday:  2-0

Week:  9-3

Dawgs: 1-1:  (Melrose) - (*McCallie)

50center:  0-1:  () - (Smyrna)

Games <8:   0-1*

Placement:  17  (-5)

Games back: 6  (-1)

Analysis:   No room for error.  I picked Melrose out of thin air and after Thursday's 2 wins I was peering into the top 10 in the 11th spot.  Then *McCallie fumbled away my other dawg pick on Friday night.  Combine that with my 50center loss you'll see why I dropped 5 spots and lost another game on the leader.  I have yet to make this week's picks but I hope to find a couple diamonds in the rough.

Good luck

6 hours ago, pujo said:

Who we taking this week, you usually do GREAT.

I haven’t really dug into the games yet this week. Some look easy and some, not so much! Lol! I think that’s the most Thursday games I’ve ever seen on here! I see your at 8th place (I’m not surprised, you’re always top 10) and FireFirstAce is hot on your tail! I’ll let you know sometime Wednesday morning what I come up with on the games! 

2 minutes ago, Wildcard1 said:

I haven’t really dug into the games yet this week. Some look easy and some, not so much! Lol! I think that’s the most Thursday games I’ve ever seen on here! I see your at 8th place (I’m not surprised, you’re always top 10) and FireFirstAce is hot on your tail! I’ll let you know sometime Wednesday morning what I come up with on the games! 

I've picked most of um but got to look at the rest a little closer, I'm not seeing many dogs this week but several pickums.

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

I've picked most of um but got to look at the rest a little closer, I'm not seeing many dogs this week but several pickums.

I’ve been taking some calculated risk on some games trying to catch up! On the harder pics, I like to do a little more studying. I think it’s going to be tough for me to get in the top 20 but, I’m going to give it my best shot!