West TN Top Football Programs Historically

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Thanks Stac!!  According to this site Milan has made it to the semis 19 times and the qtrs/3rd rd 29 times. Lots of consistency and success there. 

That's true.  I don't think anyone else in the west would come close to matching the Dawgs.

• Upvote 1

On 7/20/2022 at 1:37 PM, stacmot said:

State Championships – Haywood 0, Lexington 0
(Haywood is 2-4 in 6 semifinal appearances.  Lexington is 0-4 in 4 semifinal appearances.)

It's too late to edit, so I'm just correcting myself.  Haywood is actually 4-2 in 6 semifinal appearances. 

On 7/21/2022 at 5:01 PM, stacmot said:

It's too late to edit, so I'm just correcting myself.  Haywood is actually 4-2 in 6 semifinal appearances. 

@stacmot If you will go to your original post, and look in the top right corner, you will see 3 dots. Click that, and it will drop down a little window that will give you option to edit a post. I have to do it all the time. My mind out runs my fingers sometimes....

15 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

@stacmot If you will go to your original post, and look in the top right corner, you will see 3 dots. Click that, and it will drop down a little window that will give you option to edit a post. I have to do it all the time. My mind out runs my fingers sometimes....

Thanks! I have edited quite a few posts over the years, so I am aware of the edit option.   However, I’ve also noticed that there are times when edit does not appear as an option in the drop down menu.

I was wanting to edit a post that was over 24 hours old, so I thought there might be a time limit.  Does anyone know what the limitations concerning edits might be?

Thanks again for trying to help me.  I appreciate that very much
, and good luck to the  Hornets

Edited by stacmot