The Wrath of Shad.

From what I'm hearing from a few parents is that they fled the Wrath of Shad before he had resigned last season at WB only to turn up with short notice when the present coach resigned to take a position at Maryville. They may not had a choice due to the way positions are handled especially just a few weeks from the beginning of school. Last year after moving to a lower competitive region and getting Maryville off the schedule it all really just backfired on WB it seems. I watched everyone of those games on film and if there was a way to lose it they found a way to do it. Every time they had a chance to pull off a win  it was like somebody said, here hold my beer. From my personal observation most of that team was un-coachable especially the line. Most of that is due to the pizz poor feeder system going into it, no doubt. The way Shad coaches fits more in line with a single A or AA system because he really had no choice at WB. It's funny how a man that Shad hired as his assistant at WB gets the job as head coach at Eagleton and coached 3 ninth grade games last season against other schools B Teams and got walked all over. He takes an opening at Maryville and now is considered the Holy Grail of Coaches that Shad is going to have to walk in his shadow now according to some of the upset parents of some of these players has been pretty interesting to hear about this weekend.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The New Word of the Day at Eagleton College is Justice. 

Shad told the team today the Taco's at the nearby La Lupita Mexican Store are actually Justice good as the one's at Pancho's across town.

Do you have a man crush on Shad?  Asking for a friend. You ride his jock strap awe fully close. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

He’s been riding Shad for the longest. I originally thought it was cause he’s a Maryville guy and he wanted to mess with the WB people. But Shad isn’t there anymore. So it seems odd to me. Definitely a man crush. 

Shad's the big news the past few days here in Blount County so who else would be better than to welcome him back then me. Honestly if you read my post there isn't anything trashing the guy at all. Just excited Dead Period is finally over.

4 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Shad's the big news the past few days here in Blount County so who else would be better than to welcome him back then me. Honestly if you read my post there isn't anything trashing the guy at all. Just excited Dead Period is finally over.

I agree. The resident strap holder should welcome him. Only fitting. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, strongx said:

So the wb football coach left to go coach at eagleton? Murvils basketball coach left to go coach at Eagleton. What’s up with all that? Does Eagleton have a baseball team?

Actually Murvl's former girls basketball coach is now the boys basketball coach at Eagleton. 

And it depends on your definition of "left".  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1