South Pittsburg declines Marion

1 hour ago, Bushog02 said:

What rival,just two towns in the same county. Cause the adults act like 2 year olds

You’re right we use to have a rival before yall cancelled the game in 2020 out of fear of being embarrassed yet again. I’ve never seen so many fans leaving a stadium at halftime like at jasper. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bushog02 said:

Y’all act like South Pitt ain’t got nothing to hide what about the Hixson boys would love to get their mother’s phone and don’t forget East Ridge kid. Let’s not forgot the red light special at the field house or maybe the janitor’s closet at the high school. Y’all too stupid to see it was a setup the girl goes to Jasper middle. Oh like y’all didn’t have somebody recruiting last year in Jasper in little league basketball and got caught but nothing was said about that? So keep sweeping too there with your eyes closed. 

HHHHEELLLOOOOOO HEELLOOOOO!!!! YOU BETTER GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! THOSE ALLEGATIONS WERE TURNED IN LAST YEAR BY JASPER. TSSAA LOOKED INTO BOTH FAMILIES AND FOUND NO WRONG DOING WITH EXCEPTION OF THE RENT CHECK TO HELP THE ONE FAMILY THANKS TO THE PURPLE SISSIES UP THE ROAD. YALL LAUGHED CAUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD FINALLY WON AND FOUND SOMETHING. THEN DID AGAIN WHEN JONES QUIT US. GUESS AGAIN BOY THE JOKES ON YOU. WE KNOW YALLS TRUE COLORS! PITT AINT GOING NO WHERE!! YOU SISSIES ARE DETERMINED TO END SOUTH PITT SO YOU CAN BE SOUTH PITT!!!! HHEEEEEEELLLLOOOOOO!!! YOU BETTER GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Pirateman28 said:

You’re right we use to have a rival before yall cancelled the game in 2020 out of fear of being embarrassed yet again. I’ve never seen so many fans leaving a stadium at halftime like at jasper. 

These Jasperlites don’t like history lessons or ESPN calling them “The Worse People In the Sports World 2013” . Keith Obermann said they corrupted everything except their visiting Nurse Service..lol

Edited by pegleg
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I thought SP was on a two year probation and was currently in the 2nd year of the two. Not trying to throw shade and if I am wrong I apologize. 

Its over because it was just sanctions on spring scrimmages and fall scrimmages.  The 2nd year was less which is why SP scrimmaged East Hamilton and Warren Co prior to the Jamboree.  Edit:  As far as I know, SP has never had a head coach suspended.  Jasper has had several.  Its the 2nd or 3rd time for Starkey although 1st as head Coach. 

Edited by rlh
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

Y’all act like South Pitt ain’t got nothing to hide what about the Hixson boys would love to get their mother’s phone and don’t forget East Ridge kid. Let’s not forgot the red light special at the field house or maybe the janitor’s closet at the high school. Y’all too stupid to see it was a setup the girl goes to Jasper middle. Oh like y’all didn’t have somebody recruiting last year in Jasper in little league basketball and got caught but nothing was said about that? So keep sweeping too there with your eyes closed. 

What in tarnation is this kind of mess? Ole RD been gone for a while and come back to this mess.  The jailhouse fellars is at again.  I was up at Ronnies red eye last night and im afraid this is just the tip of the iceberg for Jasper jailhouse high.  I garuntee I was a wondering if purplegrad had any comments on this mess like he did last year about that rent mess.  That man at Ronnies red eye said that reeves man is real mad and he is still sniffing around.  More to come.  You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, Pirateman28 said:

But it seems like sp is scared now as we have tried to get the game back 2 times and we canceled in 2020 because of Covid. This is a new era of football I don’t know why we can’t grow up and bring back traditions and play some valley football . On the fried there’s is no hatred/ beef it’s only 2 teams that love football. Look around town and you’ll see Marion and south Pitt players together being a community. The problems start in the stands with the people sitting across from each other.

• Upvote 1