Game 1 Springfield @ Greenbrier

brian2000

3 hours ago, LEON said:

Sonny Moore has the Jackets favored by 28 in his before the season power ratings.

Maybe like a 35-7 type game. I saw Greenbrier kicker kick PATs twice and it wasn’t pretty. I think they may score in this game late. Their offense will be better than it has been last couple of yrs imo. I wasn’t impressed with their blocking though. Jackets starting offense looked good against CPA, Heritage, and DCA.

I do think this game is going to be much closer than last years. I mean GB has D! talent on defense and they did shut out Heritage 22-0 in a scrimmage to show their dominance, so yes i do feel this one will be alot closer than last year. I am going 35-0 Jackets

Edited by bigdawgtn
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

I do think this game is going to be much closer than last years. I mean GB had D! talent on defense and they did shut out Heritage 22-0 in a scrimmager to show their dominance, so yes i do feel this one will be alot closer than last year. I am going 35-0 Jackets

Really? :roflol:  I’ll take it

• Upvote 1

Will be a good game the first few possessions then the Jackets will assert there dominance. 

Jackets win in the trenches, Running backs have a night and Crenshaw to Cobbins becomes a new thing.

Devon Crenshaw will look like a man amuse boys tonight.....

Springfield 38 - Greenbrier 14....... Greenbrier finally scores on replacements we saw at Jamboree 

1 hour ago, ilovethegame said:

Will be a good game the first few possessions then the Jackets will assert there dominance. 

Jackets win in the trenches, Running backs have a night and Crenshaw to Cobbins becomes a new thing.

Devon Crenshaw will look like a man amuse boys tonight.....

Springfield 38 - Greenbrier 14....... Greenbrier finally scores on replacements we saw at Jamboree 

bend no break D and O with no brakes Go Jackets #YJP

Edited by TheCommissioner