Fayetteville (city) at Watertown

biggest

Watertown has many issues. I agree with the comment that Clemmons needs to go back to the line. It’s not working where he’s at. He’s always been a hand in the ground player. Another thing is this team needs to figure out more then 3-4 plays. If you can’t throw it then they should’ve changed the scheme up to their strength. Running the ball on 3rd and 4th and long is getting old. It’s been this way for years. I mean the boys can’t even get in field goal range. Defense played their butt off but you can only hold for so long when you turn the ball over 5 or more times. Gonna be a long season. 

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

You can’t beat anyone with 5 turnovers… fix that and we’ll be okay!  

Sounds like you guys played a quality opponent pretty well. I believe Friendship was a good game for us. Hopefully we gained some experience and will be better for it. I’m sure the same could be said for Watertown. Truthfully, I believe you guys are still the favorites for our region. 

35 minutes ago, biggest said:

Lol

Biggest and H20 man got a couple of questions.  Did H20 change the offense because of the lack of athletes and not having anyone to make the throws ?H20 never completed a bubble screen tonight and that was always coach Webster's bread and butter . Who is calling the plays and is his hand tied because of the stable not being as full this year? The qb sweep to the right and then to the left 35 times want beat anyone except whites creek maybe.  I will say #12 looks like a good athlete but with the qb sweeps teams are going to load the box and come , it will no work and he will not last all season. What is H20 options going forward ..I will wait on the guru's ..calling on biggest,h20man,

38 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

Biggest and H20 man got a couple of questions.  Did H20 change the offense because of the lack of athletes and not having anyone to make the throws ?H20 never completed a bubble screen tonight and that was always coach Webster's bread and butter . Who is calling the plays and is his hand tied because of the stable not being as full this year? The qb sweep to the right and then to the left 35 times want beat anyone except whites creek maybe.  I will say #12 looks like a good athlete but with the qb sweeps teams are going to load the box and come , it will no work and he will not last all season. What is H20 options going forward ..I will wait on the guru's ..calling on biggest,h20man,

I'm just a Saturday morning qb! Iol

Edited by biggest