Fayetteville (city) at Watertown

biggest

17 minutes ago, RoundLickRonnie said:

I actually do and I been watching these boys play since peewee. 35-0 aint happening. We struggled to run against smith because of their size. So will everyone that plays them. Last time i checked Fayetteville aint got that size and we got the best defensive staff in the state in my opinion. We won't be tired on defense because they will be 3 and outing as well. they wont block us.    

Oh my God here we! Pee Wee That’s classic.  I hope you’re right 

City is big and athletic! On tape their defense looks really good.  Offense has playmaker at the skill position probably the best we will see all year.  Weakest link is the o-line if we can win some battles there we possibly could stay in the game a while,  but our best defense has to be our Offense,im not sure we can do that.  Safe travels to everyone making the trip

1 hour ago, Doc931 said:

City aint got the size? lol you are in for a rude awaking this team has got 6A size across the board. You could have Kirby Smart running that defense and still it wont make up for the lack of speed, size, and overall talent you are fixing to face. You'll see what a legit defense looks like friday night. 

Yeah youll see legit defense. Itll be those purple tigers with revenge on the mind. Enjoy the bus ride home friday night. Its going to take awhile. and we aint talking about scrimmages. Coaches dont gameplan those glorified practices. good luck blocking us. Smith had 3 300+ linemen and couldnt do it. 

Let’s be real… If H2O wins this game it will be a huge upset. Could they… yes, but based on offense production alone I don’t see it happening.

You can have the best defense in the world ( we have a good one), but if you can’t score points on what essentially is a 6A team ( poor Lincoln County) . The defense will finally break.

To have any shot, we will need this to be a low scoring game and be on the good side of some turnovers!

After what I’ve seen at scrimmages I’m going to go City 28 H2O 7.

Hope I’m wrong!

Edited by H2Oman

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Let’s be real… If H2O wins this game it will be a huge upset. Could they… yes, but based on offense production alone I don’t see it happening.

You can have the best defense in the world ( we have a good one), but if you can’t score points on what essentially is a 6A team ( poor Lincoln County) . The defense will finally break.

To have any shot, we will need this to be a low scoring game and be on the good side of some turnovers!

Hope I’m wrong!

Let’s be real? Are you tryrone biggums now?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Hope I’m wrong!

I'm drinking the purple powerade! I'm feeling the upset

18 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Hope I’m wrong!

6a ?  They were boasting 4a last year man they’ve stepped it up to 6a   They couldn’t score on McKenzie last year and struggled in other games. They are good but no way they are 6a good 

25 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

6a ?  They were boasting 4a last year man they’ve stepped it up to 6a   They couldn’t score on McKenzie last year and struggled in other games. They are good but no way they are 6a good 

Lincoln County was a powerhouse 3A team ( highest classification there was) back in the day. 

If the school (City) wouldn’t of been built less than a mile down the road and could’ve  kept the players that transferred. They would be a contender in their 6A region year in year out.

Maybe not a powerhouse, but they would be a lot better than they are now.

City is a Great team who has and had several players who would be stars at a 6A program!

Edited by H2Oman