Peabody vs Milan Week 1

5 minutes ago, Bulldog89 said:

Yea hopefully Milan will play loose and with nothing to lose and give y’all some stiff competition.

4 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Ok I can’t lie , that’s good ! So who are you , you ain’t no newbie,for sure ! 

Wsup Pride. You the man.  BPM is the man too.  Gold Doctor said you guys are brilliant football minds.  I'm a huge Peabody fan.  Milan 17 Peabody 27.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

Has this group of seniors ever beat a football team from Trenton? Jr. High, Trenton put a running clock on Milan. Freshman year, Trenton put a running clock on Milan. JV year, you guessed it Trenton put a running clock on Milan. Do I think it will be a competitive game, I sure do. But, to think Trenton is nervous no way. The question is will Milan match the physicality that is coming to them on Thursday? I do not see it happening. Milan has some players, but their line will be worn down by the fourth quarter and that is when our offensive line will enforce their will on Milan. I see a replay of two years ago when Milan was up at the half, but then our line absolutely took the game over. I would be nervous if I knew that in 45 hours I was going to have 5 guys all around 300 pounds fixing to whoop my butt in front of thousands of people. 

Great post. I like your thoughts. They should be scared. 

6 minutes ago, BeQuiet said:

Wsup Pride. You the man.  BPM is the man too.  Gold Doctor said you guys are brilliant football minds.  I'm a huge Peabody fan.  Milan 17 Peabody 27.  

That's funny. If you need to know where the closest buffet is, these dudes got you. Brilliant football minds, laughable. They thought " PAT " stood for " Pull Out Tacos ". Welcome to the T. 

6 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

Has this group of seniors ever beat a football team from Trenton? Jr. High, Trenton put a running clock on Milan. Freshman year, Trenton put a running clock on Milan. JV year, you guessed it Trenton put a running clock on Milan. Do I think it will be a competitive game, I sure do. But, to think Trenton is nervous no way. The question is will Milan match the physicality that is coming to them on Thursday? I do not see it happening. Milan has some players, but their line will be worn down by the fourth quarter and that is when our offensive line will enforce their will on Milan. I see a replay of two years ago when Milan was up at the half, but then our line absolutely took the game over. I would be nervous if I knew that in 45 hours I was going to have 5 guys all around 300 pounds fixing to whoop my butt in front of thousands of people. 

Just joking. No bad intentions. It will be a tough game for Milan Thursday as you said. Hopefully we can give y’all a good game. Much respect for Trenton.

Just now, Bulldog89 said:

Just joking. No bad intentions. It will be a tough game for Milan Thursday as you said. Hopefully we can give y’all a good game. Much respect for Trenton.

Same here. Much respect for Milan. I know a bunch of the kids on both teams and they are some outstanding young men. I think the football in Gibson County this year will be very exciting to watch. Trenton, Milan, and South Gibson should make deep runs in the playoffs. I feel that Milan and South Gibson will play in the second round of the playoffs with the winner playing Haywood in the Quarterfinals, and Humboldt is on the way up. Humboldt will most likely finish third in our district this year and lose to Peabody in the second round. That will be four teams from our county making it to the second round of the playoffs. This should be a fun year of football in Gibson County starting with an outstanding atmosphere expected on Thursday night.

43 minutes ago, Bulldog89 said:

Is Peabody getting nervous? The streak could be over in less than 48 hrs.

The fact that a 1 A school has a streak over a 3 A school says all you need to know ! Love you guys but this Tide team is a big old piss yellow monkey on your back ! And matter fact 8 outta 10 which I guess is a little sucks  less but sure not success ! May the best team win ! We are gonna have Driggers in a golf cart on your side line knocking up the women with a stare and making tiny padded up purple pups piss their panties all game !!!!

Edited by PeabodyPride

18 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

The fact that a 1 A school has a streak over a 3 A school says all you need to know ! Love you guys but this Tide team is a big old piss yellow monkey on your back ! And matter fact 8 outta 10 which I guess is a little sucks  less but sure not success ! May the best team win ! We are gonna have Driggers in a golf cart on your side line knocking up the women with a stare and making tiny padded up purple pups piss their panties all game !!!!

4a team 

Just now, ManOfMillions said:

Before Fat mouth gets on here talking about how they are actually a small 3A school and Peabody is the biggest 1A school, let me remind you they actually chose to play in 4A..... Diff man moved in well, it is what it is. 

Chose to or didn’t they are still 4a and Peabody is 1a      clipboard Jesus:roflolk:

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Chose to or didn’t they are still 4a and Peabody is 1a      clipboard Jesus:roflolk:

I think we have the right guy now so hopefully he will get a chance and we will get back to Milan football within the next couple of years and hopefully we make a better decision next classification.