Peabody vs Milan Week 1

5 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I'm back and forth about this game.Milan one minute.Trenton the next.Until I see Trenton offensively,I'm going with Milan in a close game.But If Driggers comes up big,can see Trenton winning.

Tide tide have  won  5 in a row but some things might align for the Dawgs this year ! Gonna be a great game as always !  Dawgs Have looked good as the Tide have our back up QB is solid and the run game is stout again 

23 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Tide tide have  won  5 in a row but some things might align for the Dawgs this year ! Gonna be a great game as always !  Dawgs Have looked good as the Tide have our back up QB is solid and the run game is stout again 

Why your backup qb? I thought Driggers was ok.

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yes. Y’all won’t miss a beat with the back up in and the running game will be led by the bulldozers on the line. I just hope we can keep from getting embarrassed at home. 

10 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

All right Peabody fans, time to get this started. Bring on the Bulldog pics. I want all the smoke. Don’t hold nothing back. 

Bro what is going on man ? I pull up to do a little spying and the linebackers are doing this crap in Milan  ? What in the monkey Pox is this ? It’s linebackers not  men on football , I get it easily confused for y’all but Difmister and the skinny jeans are gone ! Man this crap up pls we got a game to play ! 

BA11F6DE-9385-47B1-9CEF-FA86E4917A94.gif

• Like 1