Peabody vs Milan Week 1

4 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Pride, you do understand that I can not unsee this.... 

sorry I still ain’t half the man of our Big Purple Homeboy “literally”  in all honestly he’s a big ole boy but a tough son of a gun and probably one of the nicest people you could ever meet ! And thank god we both have thick skin the way we go at it on here ! Same goes for you brother your a class act  ! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

sorry I still ain’t half the man of our Big Purple Homeboy “literally”  in all honestly he’s a big ole boy but a tough son of a gun and probably one of the nicest people you could ever meet ! And thank god we both have thick skin the way we go at it on here ! Same goes for you brother your a class act  ! 

Ha! Thanks, you may not know me as well as you thought.... 2 days till kick off. I am going to say that the annual dog and pony show thread better bring some heat, if it wants to compete with this one. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Ha! Thanks, you may not know me as well as you thought.... 2 days till kick off. I am going to say that the annual dog and pony show thread better bring some heat, if it wants to compete with this one. 

Well I know that thread will bring one thing , the cdc and who to the area with all the Monkey  Pox tracing that will be needed between those 2 fan bases !! I mean I’m jus sayin don’t google pup play or you might see people you know from both sides 

14 minutes ago, Mitch53 said:

Gosh dang milan loses all the time now days. They use to be good. I bet trenton beats them again by a lot of points

So you joined less than 24 hours ago and all your posts start with gosh dang. All of your posts also seem to be silly stuff meant to rile people up. It’s very clear you’re a troll.

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So you joined less than 24 hours ago and all your posts start with gosh dang. All of your posts also seem to be silly stuff meant to rile people up. It’s very clear you’re a troll.

Gosh dang man did i hurt your fillings or something. I was just saying milan is not good like they use to be. I didnt mean to upset you. I am friends with your old coach./ 

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Trenton is been state champions almost every year. Dont get your butt hurt from my oponion