Peabody vs Milan Week 1

35 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

If it comes down to line play we win this one for sure, I dont know that it does though, Milan  has what I think is one of the best natural running backs in the state, the problem most teams will Have this year will be  being best to death by a huge fast O and D line for the Tide this year, if you truly understand the game you understand this very well could be the best version of the Tide in awhile ! Scary to think ? Yep! Will a lot disagree, yep ! But time will tell !

As always in the lower classifications, my big worry is depth for us this year. Donald really stepped up and I thought played great during the Jamboree, but I don't know how much depth we have at other positions. Especially on the lines. If we are depending on the big boys to take us to where we expect to go, but if one of more go down then we might be in serious trouble. Case in point, Milan last year. They were absolutely ravaged by the injury bug and so far it hasn't started off to good with Sam already getting hurt.  

18 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Lol. I didn’t realize that was your son. And honestly I surprised he said it. But thank you for the compliment. I have long felt it my calling in life to work with kids. I would give any kid the shirt off my back if they needed it. Including the Mustanks. I just like to give them a hard time. 

You could fit half the football team including pookie in the shirt off your back... Just saying. Your generosity is WIDE!  

Edited by ManOfMillions

11 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Milan has better speed. Peabody has better line play. Peabody wins state this year but maybe not this game. Speed kills. I’m just keeping it real. Milan by 7

I mean that’s not a horrible break down. Peabody won state in 14 and got beat by Milan 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

^^^MoM and Tide21^^^

BPM and myself have a wager on game 1 as usual, if I lose I Have to put a Milan football sign in my front yard , I live in the main road in T Town , I fully except to be rolled and egged if I Have to do this ! Ole Purple pooch fella  has to ride around with roll golden tide on his truck windows as well as I love Peabody ! He might lose a window or 2  !!!! 

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

BPM and myself have a wager on game 1 as usual, if I lose I Have to put a Milan football sign in my front yard , I live in the main road in T Town , I fully except to be rolled and egged if I Have to do this ! Ole Purple pooch fella  has to ride around with roll golden tide on his truck windows as well as I love Peabody ! He might lose a window or 2  !!!! 

I would insist that he has to put the sticker above his stick figure on his window. 

bpm.jpg

19 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Lol. I didn’t realize that was your son. And honestly I surprised he said it. But thank you for the compliment. I have long felt it my calling in life to work with kids. I would give any kid the shirt off my back if they needed it. Including the Mustanks. I just like to give them a hard time. 

Closet mustang fan.