Peabody vs Milan Week 1

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Ok so the Big Purple Menace has in fact went East ! I repeat Godzilla has left Tokyo, this is not a drill !!!!!!!

58 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Apparently someone got Golddoctor some more mins on his phone last night. Good to have you back on here. 

Little buddy I get back on here and see you been shutting down buffets.  Glad to see all fellars is doing well.  This should be a dandy.  You think im joking but im not.

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Peabody sucks

Your a good man! My son was telling me a story about selling these discount cards and he called you.  You forced him to say some bad words and you would purchase one from him. He had to step outside of the locker room so no one would hear him and said the most dreaded words I have ever heard. Only you know what those words are coming from a tide man. My son came home and told me what he had done and what you forced him to say, that was really good on your part. Your a good man! This is going to be a fun week!

4 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

Your a good man! My son was telling me a story about selling these discount cards and he called you.  You forced him to say some bad words and you would purchase one from him. He had to step outside of the locker room so no one would hear him and said the most dreaded words I have ever heard. Only you know what those words are coming from a tide man. My son came home and told me what he had done and what you forced him to say, that was really good on your part. Your a good man! This is going to be a fun week!

I swear when BPM had told me what he had your kid do I almost died ! It was hilarious ! And now thanks to your kiddo every restaurant on that card will suffer the wrath on the 2 ton dynamic duo of BPM and P Pride !In all seriousness I don’t like too many people all of my real world friends came from here, poor guys ! But I am proud to call A Purple Poodle loving bum my bff “best fat friend”

• Like 1

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

I swear when BPM had told me what he had your kid do I almost died ! It was hilarious ! And now thanks to your kiddo every restaurant on that card will suffer the wrath on the 2 ton dynamic duo of BPM and P Pride !In all seriousness I don’t like too many people all of my real world friends came from here, poor guys ! But I am proud to call A Purple Poodle loving bum my bff “best fat friend”

On a side note I hope y’all bleached his mouth after the filth that was spewed