Union City comes to Lake co

mrbigster

21 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Last year did start out rough. We were missing our team leader on the O Line and there were several new starters yet they still pulled out the W. I’m not saying this will be a easy game, as I am sure it will be full of excitement. You LC folks keep talk about just a few players going to run around us and past us. This UC team will play just as that a TEAM. We don’t rely on a couple of players. They are a close knit group whom trust each other and don’t mind hitting you in the mouth. Also to say a team that lost only three games in the season Westview ( State Champs), USJ (Loaded Private School) and Huntington (a great team that ended the Peabody streak) was the worst Union City has fielded in a long time is ridiculous. Let’s the kids play and stop all the negativity. 

Not being negative and never downed kids! I only speak the truth. I’ll stand with my previous statement y’all couldn’t have improved THAT much? Don’t wear your feelings Nancy I’m not talking about your kid nor any kid! Just call it sloppy and stop already 

5 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

You know I love y’all Falcon folks , but, speed is only great if can get loose, this game will come down to blocking schemes and linemen that can win the one on ones and get a draw against the 2 on ones ! I think this was a toss up with Day Day I Have UC as a 3 point favorite as of now , that very well could be way off cause I just talked to Shocker and  he said you guys have absolute studs to replace Day Day ! His opinion is usually spot on cause he looks at things from a analytical stand point more than most on here myself included  !  I think this game won’t be as sloppy as the one last year where both teams weren’t impressive to be honest, I also believe both teams had multiple injuries as well ! GL to both teams and prayers for a game with no injuries ! 

I also think most people not thinking LC has power running backs,only speed.Trenton will see a different version than Union City as Day Day can and will run up the middle and get that tough yardage and cut if he needs to.And little tough as nails,My My will run up the middle and stick someone all day with his 5'4 or 5'5 power like a bowling ball hitting someone.

3 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I also think most people not thinking LC has power running backs,only speed.Trenton will see a different version than Union City as Day Day can and will run up the middle and get that tough yardage and cut if he needs to.And little tough as nails,My My will run up the middle and stick someone all day with his 5'4 or 5'5 power like a bowling ball hitting someone.

Calvin Mullins everyone better remember his name! Any kid that rode a bike like 8 miles one way to bag groceries speaks volumes 

Edited by shockernation