Henry County @ Summit Week 1

BigRed88

13 hours ago, Director said:

Summit is a very well coached program that has established itself year in and year out. They lost some dynamic players that are hard to replace yes but they will reload and be a solid team. They play together and don’t make  a lot of mistakes. They are not to be overlooked. With that said, the same goes for Henry County. Well coached, solid and don’t make a lot of mistakes. I see this being fairly even but I don’t know that I would bet against them at home. Their fan base is large and very supportive. They will provide a great atmosphere for Football. Always have been a Henry County fan but I see it even with the home field Advantage  to Summit.

Thanks for the post Director.
To overlook Summit would be a mistake. Yes the lost a lot from last years team, but the players they return have seen some VERY good teams. Summit lost one game each of the last 2 years - Oakland last year and Franklin 2020. They will not be intimidated - in fact they should be favored. That being said, I like HC in this one but they will need to take care of the ball and start better than last few years -- and I think they will. If history tells us anything HC gets better as the season goes on, and has had some early season struggles the last several years.

This will be a close one.
Go Big Red!

Edited by BigRedRealist
  • Like 1

On 8/14/2022 at 7:30 PM, MSURacer said:

I believe Summit just got a brand new turf field installed. 

For those with short memories, Summit mercy-ruled us on our brand new turf field in the season opener last season. 

I'm really, really hoping we get to return the favor. 

I just saw where they moved this game to Centennial High School in Franklin. Is the turf not ready at Summit? Does Centennial have turf?

4 hours ago, BigRedRealist said:

I just saw where they moved this game to Centennial High School in Franklin. Is the turf not ready at Summit? Does Centennial have turf?

It wont make no diffrence. Paris is afraid of williams country schools. Fareview could probably beat them and they 2 a leaugue. 

3 hours ago, MSURacer said:

You heard Mitch. It’s not just Centennial, it’s everyone from williamsburg. 

i thank your referee ing to me msu racer. Paris does not usely do good against williams country but i hope they do friday night. i hate williams country. I use to work there and ever body thanks there better than you. Most of them do. I met some good country folk over there that was good people but not many. 

4 hours ago, Mitch53 said:

i thank your referee ing to me msu racer. Paris does not usely do good against williams country but i hope they do friday night. i hate williams country. I use to work there and ever body thanks there better than you. Most of them do. I met some good country folk over there that was good people but not many. 

Maybe they just use good grammar, or know how to spell very simple words. They probably do not think they are better than you, they just know that they are vastly, smarter than you.  

5 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Maybe they just use good grammar, or know how to spell very simple words. They probably do not think they are better than you, they just know that they are vastly, smarter than you.  

I gurantee they thank they are smarter than me and you both Man of Million. You aint very nice. You re mind me of that man for milan your always flirtin with on here.