Henry County @ Summit Week 1

BigRed88

Williamson County guy through and through, and WILCO schools have had a lot of success against HC, but HC wins this one. They're a lot more experienced. Summit lost a ton last year (not just those two) Summit is really struggling up front, and is probably going to go through a transition year. Patriots should take this one.

19 minutes ago, MidStateFan1 said:

Williamson County guy through and through, and WILCO schools have had a lot of success against HC, but HC wins this one. They're a lot more experienced. Summit lost a ton last year (not just those two) Summit is really struggling up front, and is probably going to go through a transition year. Patriots should take this one.

Agreed!

14 hours ago, MSURacer said:

I believe Summit just got a brand new turf field installed. 

For those with short memories, Summit mercy-ruled us on our brand new turf field in the season opener last season. 

I'm really, really hoping we get to return the favor. 

Me too, I bet the team remembers. 

I won't take Summit lightly. You have to respect a team that did what they did to us last year. (even though they lost a lot) From what I have seen in the scrimmages, I really like where Henry County is, especially this early in the season. In the Haywood scrimmage, we looked like we was in mid season form honestly. I'll give a score prediction Thursday but I'm looking for the Big Red to go to Summit with a chip on their shoulder and to play with an attitude. 

ROLL RED ROLL!!!

5 hours ago, BigRed88 said:

I won't take Summit lightly. You have to respect a team that did what they did to us last year. (even though they lost a lot) From what I have seen in the scrimmages, I really like where Henry County is, especially this early in the season. In the Haywood scrimmage, we looked like we was in mid season form honestly. I'll give a score prediction Thursday but I'm looking for the Big Red to go to Summit with a chip on their shoulder and to play with an attitude. 

ROLL RED ROLL!!!

Summit is a very well coached program that has established itself year in and year out. They lost some dynamic players that are hard to replace yes but they will reload and be a solid team. They play together and don’t make  a lot of mistakes. They are not to be overlooked. With that said, the same goes for Henry County. Well coached, solid and don’t make a lot of mistakes. I see this being fairly even but I don’t know that I would bet against them at home. Their fan base is large and very supportive. They will provide a great atmosphere for Football. Always have been a Henry County fan but I see it even with the home field Advantage  to Summit.

1 hour ago, Director said:

Summit is a very well coached program that has established itself year in and year out. They lost some dynamic players that are hard to replace yes but they will reload and be a solid team. They play together and don’t make  a lot of mistakes. They are not to be overlooked. With that said, the same goes for Henry County. Well coached, solid and don’t make a lot of mistakes. I see this being fairly even but I don’t know that I would bet against them at home. Their fan base is large and very supportive. They will provide a great atmosphere for Football. Always have been a Henry County fan but I see it even with the home field Advantage  to Summit.

Summit lost a lot. No need to mention the skill players, but my understanding is they lost several lineman as well. This should be a very good HC team and a rebuilding Summit team. I have to go HC by a couple scores on the road.