Tennessee High at Dobyns-Bennett

TribalEmpire

17 hours ago, LINEDAD said:

DB has a solid team. 28 Soph's, 28 Jr's, 28 Sr's. thats how to build and stay strong, instead of rebuilding.

Should be a big crowd. New lights show should be awesome. I expect the Indians to win and put up big yards rushing and passing. DB 49 - 00

If your score holds then the defense has a bunch of great depth ,at least against TH.I think most feel like the Tribe will move the ball and that's always a good thing.You really never know when it comes to young men and this game with an odd shaped ball.If it's raining and crazy stuff happens,then you always have a ''2008 McMinn county playoff game '' type of chance. BUT,not this friday ...

2 hours ago, BatmanDB said:

If your score holds then the defense has a bunch of great depth ,at least against TH.I think most feel like the Tribe will move the ball and that's always a good thing.You really never know when it comes to young men and this game with an odd shaped ball.If it's raining and crazy stuff happens,then you always have a ''2008 McMinn county playoff game '' type of chance. BUT,not this friday ...

Dang no need to throw that bad juju from 08 out this early in the year lol

On 8/17/2022 at 8:28 AM, blazer1set said:

DB has a very easy schedule, the first 5 games are slam dunks and all but 2 are winnable in the next 5.     Some say this is a bad thing in that it hurts your chances during the playoffs.    Others would argue that it keeps everybody fresh and gives the 2's/3's some quality game experience.   Time will tell come November.....

How can we have a team with discipline when our coach has none?