PRAYERS FOR GREENFIELD !!!

HevyReturns

10 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

Senior player’s name from Greenfield is Blake Roderhaver

Awful about the kid. Def prayers from the Rockets. Looks like he is ok. 

BTW having the only person who lists the kid's name, misspell it, is so "Coach T" it hurts.  It's Rodehaver. 

https://www.radionwtn.com/2022/08/20/greenfield-player-recovering-after-medical-emergency/

10 hours ago, sdlamb81 said:
Per the Weakley County Press a local paper.
Greenfield and South Fulton were in the midst of a great football game tonight when it was halted due to a medical emergency. Blake Rodenhaver, a senior for the Yellowjackets, h

We have an epidemic of stupidity in America when there are 3 diff spellings for a name of a kid. Imagine you are a fam member trying to get more info and some boob at a local rag can't even un couch potato himself long enough to get the spelling correct. 

13 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Awful about the kid. Def prayers from the Rockets. Looks like he is ok. 

BTW having the only person who lists the kid's name, misspell it, is so "Coach T" it hurts.  It's Rodehaver. 

https://www.radionwtn.com/2022/08/20/greenfield-player-recovering-after-medical-emergency/

Really? I checked FOUR different sources, one was local paper, one was radio, two were individuals, with one of those being from the school the dad is at, the 3-1 consensus was Roderhaver.. and I KNOW that family & friends will excuse those who may not know the correct spelling of an unusual last name., I have an unusual first name that very few get correct even when I tell them.. no biggie. I think being a grammar-cop in this case isn’t respectful either. I still cannot find any “official” lists, as diff public news agencies are still working it diff ways. As I posted to begin with, if last name was misspelled to please forgive. To have a push-back & reaction such as yours, while thinking you may be helping, personally I think you made need a slight check-to from the neck-up & heart-adjustment. But I just an old, poor, dumb hick from the sticks who KNOWS the power of God & sincere prayers, which the Lord showed up & showed out in this case. Just trying to help in this case as I could.. a post in another place I made reached nearly 30,000 people, who united in a massive army of prayer warriors. With ZERO folk rebuking any errors of spelling. Perhaps you could learn from them too?? Or maybe not.. perhaps the Lord has called you to be the grammar-cop to correct all mistakes that YOU think needs correcting. Not the person(s) involved mind you, but you doing so on their behalf. Shining Knight in polished armor coming to the rescue, eh? Interesting ministry, pretty unusual, haven’t seen the likes of such a thing since since I was placed into His f.t. ministry in 1978, but I definitely do NOT know everything & am daily, literally, still learning new things. So I may be mistaken (yet again in an endless list of foul-ups & flubs!), so if this is your calling, be ye faithful if that’s your thing, go all out! The rest of us will still be praying, and giving a little grace & patience to those who make mistakes. Including you. But whadda I know? Right? I probably need to sit at your feet as the mentor I need to make sure everything’s perfect? Are you taking disciples? Learners? Just asking for a friend.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2