Forrest @ Cornersville

dawgswin

4 minutes ago, wholder said:

Someone wake this guy up. He's still dreaming from the 2017-2018 years. Welcome back to the cellar dweller years

Yes we had some studs them years but Franklin will be the first player to sign a full ride to a division one school from Cornersville. 

1 hour ago, BossDog said:

Yes we had some studs them years but Franklin will be the first player to sign a full ride to a division one school from Cornersville. 

What makes you think this? I would think a player of that caliber could beat richland 

Edited by City223

21 hours ago, BossDog said:

Yes he is going to have  300 rushing and 4 TDs this week. He is going to run wild on these little boys in blue. 

Last season he managed 38 yards on 13 carries for one TD with a much better offensive line in front of him and the defense focused on Warner. If he goes for 300 I'll jump on the bandwagon. 

On 8/23/2022 at 8:35 PM, GeneralForrest said:

Please don't address me on here anymore. I cannot switch off 85 IQ points. Maybe when I was younger. 

It is funny that you don't want me addressing you anymore because you have to "lose" IQ points.  This coming from the same person that didn't know that they made full length mirrors, but alright, no more commenting to you.  Have a great day! Go Dawgs!

On 8/23/2022 at 6:03 PM, BossDog said:

Two in a row it’s gonna be I guarantee you that. 

Them boys in blue are gonna wish they stayed at the house after trying to tackle and chase down Benjamin Franklin all night. 

I really hope so! It will be nice to have 2 in a row against the team north of Duck River.  I know last week was not normal and plus it was the first game of the season (go ahead everyone, let me know that I am using excuses now).  I truly do not believe that last week will be what happens the rest of the season for the Dawgs.  I think it was a learning experience and they will move forward this week.