Haywood Vs Oakhaven

Kruger77

6 hours ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Since the rest of the region is showing out, maybe Haywood wants to make a statement? Maybe not. You never know what you will get out of Memphis teams

Lord, please watch over our friend @reddyrebel6, he has fallen off of his rocker again and needs lots of blessings directly from you. Please wrap your almighty arms around him and comfort him during this time. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. 

• Like 2

On 8/22/2022 at 5:42 AM, stacmot said:

Brownsville radio says,

"Tomcat football is back on television this year—sort of. Brownsville Radio is returning its video streaming service along with live play-by-play.

Greg Vanstory and Robert Rooks will return as this year’s play-by-play announcers on 95.3 Brownsville Radio. Rooks and Vanstory’s commentary will accompany the video stream found on Brownsville Radio’s Facebook page."

I'm interested to see how this goes.  Since I don't do Facebook, I hope it's a public video stream.

Edit...now they are saying the games will be video streamed on brownsvilleradio.com as well.

Scratch the edit!  Now they are saying you'll have to go to their Facebook page to see the video stream. 

1 hour ago, stacmot said:

I'm assuming it will be here.  We'll have to see. 

https://www.facebook.com/brownsvilleradio/

This is from the Brownsville Press;

"Tomcat football’s season opener is Friday night. Memphis Oakhaven comes to LZ Hurley/John B Hooper. The game broadcast here on 95.3 and on our associated streaming devices including brownsvilleradio.com, the Brownsville Radio mobile app and Alexa. A video/audio simulcast will be available on Brownsville Radio’s Facebook page."

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

If, Haywood does not win this contest by at least 4 scores, I will have little puppy BPM streak naked down main street in Brownsville. 

You’ve given the Tomcats a great deal of incentive to win and to win big.  But to be honest, so much weird stuff goes on in Brownsville I doubt anyone would notice.  But just to be safe, if we don’t win by 4 scores or more, you can be sure I will be steering clear of Main St.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, stacmot said:

You’ve given the Tomcats a great deal of incentive to win and to win big.  But to be honest, so much weird stuff goes on in Brownsville I doubt anyone would notice.  But just to be safe, if we don’t win by 4 scores or more, you can be sure I will be steering clear of Main St.

HAHAHA!!! This is funny. I think both of our teams roll this week. Pick the score kind of deal. 

@BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stacmot said:

9 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

HAHAHA!!! This is funny. I think both of our teams roll this week. Pick the score kind of deal. 

@BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Your safe stacmot. He can’t afford me. My services don’t come cheap and there aren’t any buffets I know of in Brownsville. 

• Upvote 1

Let's Go Tomcats!
Class 4A AP Poll

School                                 Record        Total Points                                              

1. Greeneville (10)              1-0               123 

2. Anderson County (1)       1-0                90

3. Haywood County             0-0                73 

4. Upperman (1)                  1-0                70 

5. Tullahoma (1)                  1-0                61 

6. Hardin County                 1-0                57 

7. Pearl-Cohn                      0-1                52 

8. Red Bank                        1-0                46

9. East Hamilton                 1-0                45 

10. Elizabethton                  0-1                32 

Others receiving votes: Marshall County 29. Milan 17. South Gibson 11. Knoxville Fulton 5. Gibbs 2. Chattanooga Central 1. DeKalb County 1.