Haywood Vs Oakhaven

Kruger77

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

@stacmot Let's place a wager for this Friday. Haywood, and SGC. Who scores more points? Ill bet you a milkshake.

1 hour ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Probly not a good bet. I know Haywood has so much trouble getting games that they will probably let up pretty quickly. 

I'm not a betting man.  If I were (and I won), you could buy me the Stacmot shake.  It's on the menu at a restaurant here in Brownsville.

Shaking things up: Livingston's Soda Fountain & Grill in ...

I'll agree with reddyrebel.  It would most likely be a losing bet.  Haywood has so much trouble filling a schedule they probably do need to hold back. 

5 minutes ago, stacmot said:

I'm not a betting man.  If I were (and I won), you could buy me the Stacmot shake.  It's on the menu at a restaurant here in Brownsville.

Shaking things up: Livingston's Soda Fountain & Grill in ...

I'll agree with reddyrebel.  It would most likely be a losing bet.  Haywood has so much trouble filling a schedule they probably do need to hold back. 

What is the name of that place?  Newer joint right??  Seems I have heard about a new dairy bar type place in Brownsville. 

5 hours ago, stacmot said:

Let's Go Tomcats!
Class 4A AP Poll

School                                 Record        Total Points                                              

1. Greeneville (10)              1-0               123 

2. Anderson County (1)       1-0                90

3. Haywood County             0-0                73 

4. Upperman (1)                  1-0                70 

5. Tullahoma (1)                  1-0                61 

6. Hardin County                 1-0                57 

7. Pearl-Cohn                      0-1                52 

8. Red Bank                        1-0                46

9. East Hamilton                 1-0                45 

10. Elizabethton                  0-1                32 

Others receiving votes: Marshall County 29. Milan 17. South Gibson 11. Knoxville Fulton 5. Gibbs 2. Chattanooga Central 1. DeKalb County 1.

Even with a week one loss for PC , I’m shocked to see them ranked below Hardin County. I know your ready for the Tomcats to get there season kicked off Friday night?

32 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Even with a week one loss for PC , I’m shocked to see them ranked below Hardin County. I know your ready for the Tomcats to get there season kicked off Friday night?

I am ready.  I hate having week 1 open.  It sounds like the Tigers played a good game last Friday.  I really thought Hardin Co. would have been ranked higher.  Good luck to the Tigers this year.

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Milan plays Manassas. I want in on the milkshake action. 

Awesome. The 3 of use are in the friendly wager. Not margin of victory, just points scored.

@stacmot @BIGPURPLEMACHINE

@reddyrebel6, you stay out of this. I am trying to chalk up a free milkshake here. I do not need your negative and misleading information on this forum at the moment. Go back to basket weaving or cross stitching. If, you want to get in the action here, that is fine. However, I will warn you these are high stakes, and winner takes all. Winner chooses the place and the losers must pay up. We know some nasty people, and you must pay up.

Edited by ManOfMillions