Farrah-gut att 825

STARSNBARS

6 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I don’t need 45 old men to pat my comments on the butt…. I come in here and say how it is with NO backup. Y’all feed off of each others East Tn hill have eyes energy y’all got up there, kinda funny to see how off topic everyone is. Maryville will get throttled once again come playoff time. I’ll see you all then. 

I'm not affiliated with Farragut or Maryville, but I came in here to read about the game.  And all of a sudden, this Oakland pajama-wearing, Mt. Juliet fan shows up talking smack about how one team in the state of TN might be better than Maryville.  Even if Oakland beats Maryville, they have a TON of catching up to do with championships.  Regardless, the mighty MJ football team will be home watching championship weekend.

3 minutes ago, TinPigskin said:

I'm not affiliated with Farragut or Maryville, but I came in here to read about the game.  And all of a sudden, this Oakland pajama-wearing, Mt. Juliet fan shows up talking smack about how one team in the state of TN might be better than Maryville.  Even if Oakland beats Maryville, they have a TON of catching up to do with championships.  Regardless, the mighty MJ football team will be home watching championship weekend.

It’s sad that’s like a 65 year old man, sports photographer for mt juliet sitting on here trolling everyday with another person. Like this just weird man.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, arshad221 said:

It’s sad that’s like a 65 year old man, sports photographer for mt juliet sitting on here trolling everyday with another person. Like this just weird man.

Still a lame always a lame. You sit at the door sheltered by the other big white boy, you’re tall and lanky ain’t no one scared bru bru

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

28 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Still a lame always a lame. You sit at the door sheltered by the other big white boy, you’re tall and lanky ain’t no one scared bru bru

You never did show up and I work the door alone checking ID cards you just hide behind this account. If you wasn’t scared you would have came, I work the door from 8 until close. But keep trolling on here that’s your best bet. 

Edited by arshad221

4 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

You never did show up and I work the door alone checking ID cards you just hide behind this account. If you wasn’t scared you would have came, I work the door from 8 until close. But keep trolling on here that’s your best bet. 

Lol all this talk but what do YOU want to do? Chat about football? Arm wrestle? Stare eachother down. How will this be worth my time.

10 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Lol all this talk but what do YOU want to do? Chat about football? Arm wrestle? Stare eachother down. How will this be worth my time.

After you joking when I told you to pull up I know what you’re about, stick to the messages boards and photos bro. 

Edited by arshad221

Farragut did score their last 2 touchdowns when Maryville had reserves in. Having said that Farragut was moving the ball well on Maryville's 1st string. The thing about Farragut is they have outstanding skill players every year. They are real good offensively every year. Maryville does need to improve defensively though.

3 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Buddy you definitely don’t want it lol. You do a lot of threatening on a public high school football forum. Quite embarrassing considering the last time you were in high school JFK was probably president. 

I can say with zero hesitation thay Greyrider would say everything he says on here in person and then walk the walk behind it.

Edited by Solomon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1