CAMDEN AT HUNTINGDON

footballover

On 8/30/2022 at 1:21 PM, MustangGuru said:

Random Question..

and this is not aimed to be a knock on Camden's program...

It seems as if ever since Kevin Ward left for Crockett County, Camden's program started trending downward. Obviously Coach Blow had some success for sure, and even defeated Huntingdon, but Camden( from what I have been told and witnessed when working in town was never sold on Coach Blow from the beginning. 

My question to Camden, and others of course.. is this.. If Coach Ward Never left Camden, does anything change ?? Do we see the struggles that Camden has faced in the last several years? 

Coach Blow defiantly didn't have the support of the town. Sad too. He knows his stuff, Game plans were always spot on but dads talking crap to the players about the coach=no respect for the Coach from the players. He had a great staff and the Truth is he had a lot of wins . The true fall off in Camden was two fold. The Loss of Coach Wolfe to west Carrol hurt a lot more than most know. Dude is a great coach great person and lived in the weight room with the kids. The other thing is DNA. We just dont have them horses in abundance that we did from 2004 to 2015. We have a few but not a really good football team worth.  I think the world of Ward but no we would be in the same situation right now if he were here. He isn't burning down the region at Crockett County either. 

I have high hopes for Coach McConnell. He is a really really good coach and person. 

I do not think we will give y'all  much problems tonight. We aint stopped the run all year.

39 minutes ago, Waker said:

28-0 mustangs at the end of the first. Huntingdon doing whatever they want.

22 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

42-0 . 4 mins left in the half. I miss Camden being a real rivalry game. Hopefully they can turn it around in the coming years.

Now that’s the way I thought the scoring would be and rightfully so. You guys get better and better each week. Good luck the rest of the season and I hope y’all shock the world when you play UC.

Edited by vandyfan1