Hendersonville @ Beech

BarnBurner09

1 minute ago, GWAVE1 said:

This was not a pretty game to watch.  Congratulations to Beech though.  

depends which side of the field you were on. Bucs looked good. Ran the ball well all night, defense was strong most of the night. The center needs to be replaced though. Every snap it seemed like was over the QB’s head. 

8 minutes ago, eers said:

This was a good old fashion butt whippin. I never thought it would be that lopsided, but it really was all Beech all night.

Well besides whatever the heck happened in South Warren, Hville is in a rebuild. Throw the rivalry stuff out the window here. It will be tough sledding for Hville to go 6-4/5-5.

Congrats Beech on the win. Hendersonville never could grab momentum away. When it was 21-8 and Hendersonville was set to kick off from THEIR OWN 10 YARD LINE from the penalties, which resulted in a kickoff return TD. That blew any momentum they were trying to get. 

I've never seen a kickoff set so far back in my time. 

Edited by thegreatone36

26 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Congrats Beech on the win. Hendersonville never could grab momentum away. When it was 21-8 and Hendersonville was set to kick off from THEIR OWN 10 YARD LINE from the penalties, which resulted in a kickoff return TD. That blew any momentum they were trying to get. 

when it was 14-0 at end of first quarter and the bucs driving. the snap over the head of qb puts them inside 1 yard line to start second quarter. which then resulted in a safety, and a huge momentum shift. however, take that away and it probably game over.

1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

moral of the story: don’t take stupid penalties. 

they also had the kid dead to right, but had their entire coverage team on one side of the field going after him and he was able to reverse field and that was it.