South Fulton travels to McKenzie Sept 2

RedRebelman

3 hours ago, RedRebelman said:

Hopefully, we'll play a cleaner 2nd half. The 2nd half against Chester Co. was sloppy, Comer still has some work to do to get this team on the same level as last years team. That being said, a win for Rebels on Homecoming night. Go Rebels!

Agree this team is not on same level yet. Hope they get there but I just don't know. Doesn't look like all these guys are sharing the same goal at this point.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2022 at 7:26 AM, RedRebelman said:

Hopefully, we'll play a cleaner 2nd half. The 2nd half against Chester Co. was sloppy, Comer still has some work to do to get this team on the same level as last years team. That being said, a win for Rebels on Homecoming night. Go Rebels!

Lol.what level is that .. week 3 2021 ? Same team minus 6 players... yea some work to do young players filling in for some banged up starters. I believe comer will have them ready for when it matters... 1 at a time  week by week . Get better every week In 10 .. 3 down 12 to go .. go rebels excited to see Luna and McCreary in the coming weeks... finding a little more depth every week... see u next week 

Edited by Rebels06

8 hours ago, Rebels06 said:

Lol.what level is that .. week 3 2021 ? Same team minus 6 players... yea some work to do young players filling in for some banged up starters. I believe comer will have them ready for when it matters... 1 at a time  week by week . Get better every week In 10 .. 3 down 12 to go .. go rebels excited to see Luna and McCreary in the coming weeks... finding a little more depth every week... see u next week 

What level? The Ship... That's the level that I'm talking about. They lost 6 Seniors, and gained around 10 or so Freshman. I'm not talking about losing and gaining players. I'm talking about shoring up our weaknesses, if you're not aware of them, I'm not talk about em here. I'm as big of a Rebel fan there is, but as that fan I'm going to speak my honest opinion. I don't think that right now we're (2022 Rebels team) is on the same level as last. Now do I think we can get there absolutely! We gotta put in work! Go REBELS! 

6 hours ago, RedRebelman said:

What level? The Ship... That's the level that I'm talking about. They lost 6 Seniors, and gained around 10 or so Freshman. I'm not talking about losing and gaining players. I'm talking about shoring up our weaknesses, if you're not aware of them, I'm not talk about em here. I'm as big of a Rebel fan there is, but as that fan I'm going to speak my honest opinion. I don't think that right now we're (2022 Rebels team) is on the same level as last. Now do I think we can get there absolutely! We gotta put in work! Go REBELS! 

Totally misunderstood what I'm saying ... anyway at week 3 in 2021 we wasn't ship level and if we as rebel fans are being honest that never really was a real world reality until we had a game Fayetteville, trenton ... then respectfully had a good chance.  And last year weakness is the same weakness as last years team.... 95% of the team that carried the rebels last year will have that level your talking about got a few sophomores that's making some noise to . Let's just hope this year having a kid that can kick 50 yard field goals isn't utilized if he was in 21 what's the outcome