Lake County @ Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

On 8/31/2022 at 7:02 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

Everything you just said is true. I really worried about the lines of LC. If LC cannot hold there own on the offensive and defensive lines it will be along night. LC linebackers have got to get downhill. They were no where to be found against UC. They did play better against Central. If LC doesn't block Peabody then speed doesn't matter.

I agree.

23 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

Thanks for posting! This is impressive! I'm just a small town country boy from Middle Tennessee, but this is really something. I played a game in the 90s against Lake Co in the quarterfinals but have never been to Trenton. It would be a haul for me but I'd like to see it one of these days. 

Very nice facilities.Milan has a great looking stadium also

11 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I agree.

Hoping LC lines come to play.If the line just let's Trenton run at will up the middle,going to be a long night.Ithink Trenton is going to drop back to pass on 2nd and 3rd down and pass if open.If not,Driggers is taking off.LC stopping that will be the key.Offebsively,if line gives Ceasar time,look for Clay and Squirrel.And to slow Trenton down,throw screens or passes at the line.And if Ceasar sees a chance to run,he needs to take off..

I suppose we will know the results this time tomorrow! We may know after a couple series? Dunno but I expect a game a lot closer than most and I’m basing that off absolutely nothing. I’m not sure how much we improved because let’s be honest it was Central but usually when written off we show up! Looking forward to it and my kids trying to break Pride…I already told them unlimited concessions 

On 8/31/2022 at 8:09 AM, PeabodyPride said:

Yep Da Ripper is fired up like a crack house in a blaze  ! What a bunch of garbage ! I can smell that stink from Trenton ! I bet your the idiot that owes me a grand from last years game ! If  you had one coherent thought you would probably toot a line or two and mess that up too ! Pls pls pls continue to post , great laughs , I really  hope your helmets tight and your crayons are secured for the short bus ride to T town Friday night ! 

He wants to be a comedian.  He sounds really stupid.