DRAGONS @ WILDCATS

92Dragon

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

Bearden is rough but we have to play them like we did SH I am sure Coach will try and score early and often as Bearden has too much depth to have boxing match going on into a 4th quarter. 

Every body's game plan is score early and often.  LOL.  Easier said than done against that Bearden front, they are big and physical.  Much better team than SH.  

20 hours ago, catswild said:

I'll take a few of your points one by one and address them. You are right about Bearden...they will NOT be a force in 6A this year (not a chance in the world).  Sharp isn't great but when the game was on the line he put the ball right in the receiver's hands while on the move...not bad in that pressure packed moment. I put no stock at all in what a few high school players say about their coach. How many state titles has West one since Cummings left? I'm not saying he's a great coach...we'll see about that over the next few years, but I sure wouldn't rely on high school football players to tell me how good a coach is or isn't. I would give the edge to the Clinton QB as well...not so sure about the playbook though. I haven't really seen Clinton other than highlights but I hope you're right about the OR d line and defense being better. Running back definitely goes to OR and I don't care who Clinton has at running back. You better be careful pressuring that Clinton QB...we better mix it up because when we pressure him and he runs, that could spell trouble for OR unless we contain him...we might rather see him throw than run, but you're right, he can't have too much time to throw. No way OR loses this game. Even with the OR injuries, OR has way too much talent and speed for Clinton, and I'll bet you the OR kicking game is way better than Clinton's. I'll take OR coaching over Clinton's coaching too. If Clinton's staff was all that good, they would be coaching at OR, where most of them are from!  Oak Ridge 24 - Clinton 13

Love your response! I’m only commenting on the “they would be coaching at oak ridge” it’s to much politics. A lot those kids and previous kids would love for coach don and graham to coach them. Ask tee Higgins- a kid who made it to the nfl. His interview he gives graham major love. I like your score I don’t think it will be in the 40s although I’m hoping for a show

4 hours ago, catswild said:

The execution of the two minute drill at the end was very good! Every team deals with injuries so that can always be an excuse, although ours are very numerous. Even without a few of our top players, I felt like we had the superior talent and therefore should have won the game. I was very happy to see a major reduction in penalties. OR will defeat Clinton

Yes I’m tired of the excuse without our top 4 players! It’s not our top 4 it’s our top 2. 17 and coach son isn’t bet than our 3 rbs or Izzy so it’s not a top 4…. However Bearden top 3 players were missing so that excuse is annoying!! Here’s my thing he did (sharpe in a critical moment make the pass I have to give that credit), but the 2 minute drill was flags that got us down there we didn’t do anything crazy. We should of won the game 100%. If Clinton makes us pass which i would every game I think we are in trouble if our d line doesn’t make this Clinton qb uncomfortable! 

1 minute ago, Elitesports4 said:

Yes I’m tired of the excuse without our top 4 players! It’s not our top 4 it’s our top 2. 17 and coach son isn’t bet than our 3 rbs or Izzy so it’s not a top 4…. However Bearden top 3 players were missing so that excuse is annoying!! Here’s my thing he did (sharpe in a critical moment make the pass I have to give that credit), but the 2 minute drill was flags that got us down there we didn’t do anything crazy. We should of won the game 100%. If Clinton makes us pass which i would every game I think we are in trouble if our d line doesn’t make this Clinton qb uncomfortable! 

News flash, we are in trouble. This team is depleted lost 2 more in O line.  2 and 17 start both sides, that is 4 starting positions.  now rodgers is out.  That leaves one of our best 4 Heyward.  

3 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

News flash, we are in trouble. This team is depleted lost 2 more in O line.  2 and 17 start both sides, that is 4 starting positions.  now rodgers is out.  That leaves one of our best 4 Heyward.  

We are not in trouble lol! We have players! Elijah be back in 4 weeks! I can’t speak on the o-line I’d have to see who you’re talking about. 17 does not start both sides stop it! Starts at 17 and plays offense.. he would not be starting over 3 in the slot. Our best 4 is 13, 1, 22, 7 skill positions. Izzy in the mix too. I don’t know why you think those other guys are top 4 lol.. Heyward back look for sharp to wake up and grow throwing Heyward a bomb!