recruiting...1A/2A posters

theawesomebro

18 minutes ago, ChuckDSanAntonio said:

So what did you think of the LA v Goodpasture game?

I think it proved even more that there should only be two D2 divisions and the gap between the two is deep. LA and CPA move up, the other 4 move down. Same in the east with CCS and Webb.

Edited by MichaelMyers76

14 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

I think it proved even more that there should only be two D2 divisions and the gap between the two is deep. LA and CPA move up, the other 4 move down. Same in the east with CCS and Webb.

100% agree…maybe add a couple of the east and west schools…Lausanne, CAK, Chatt Christian..not sure of the enrollment.

No way Goodpasture continues the LA game though…which is a shame.  They’re more than happy beating LA in other sports.

5 hours ago, Flea21 said:

100% agree…maybe add a couple of the east and west schools…Lausanne, CAK, Chatt Christian..not sure of the enrollment.

No way Goodpasture continues the LA game though…which is a shame.  They’re more than happy beating LA in other sports.

I agree.  There is a rich tradition of competition between the 2 in all sports.

6 hours ago, ChuckDSanAntonio said:

So what did you think of the LA v Goodpasture game?

I would like to see some better accuracy out of LA's QB before getting to CPA.  2 picks isn't great.  in any case, LA's defense is something else and can cover lots of mistakes by the offense.  I think goodpasture put up a good fight but were out matched. 

I agree two D2 divisions makes more sense...