recruiting...1A/2A posters

theawesomebro

I feel like the 1A/2A message board is the busiest and those folks are super passionate.  a lot of our schools are the same size.  lots of private school kids act and dress like they are from the country.  have you ever seen the parking lot at CPA or LA?  lots of giant trucks.  I am confident they will feel at home!!  let's recruit some of them to come liven up our message board!!  we can give out NIL contracts to the best ones!  

who's in?!?!?!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, theawesomebro said:

I feel like the 1A/2A message board is the busiest and those folks are super passionate.  a lot of our schools are the same size.  lots of private school kids act and dress like they are from the country.  have you ever seen the parking lot at CPA or LA?  lots of giant trucks.  I am confident they will feel at home!!  let's recruit some of them to come liven up our message board!!  we can give out NIL contracts to the best ones!  

who's in?!?!?!

If you add redbulls and fudge rounds to that contract you may just land you a Dillard 

On 8/29/2022 at 6:05 PM, theawesomebro said:

who's in?!?!?!

Dewey,you dont want none of this!:lol:

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, gcapride said:

You're old, soft and too washed up to get into a good Coach T wrestlin' match these days......just like me! But, man, did we have some good times 10 years ago on those 1A/2A boards!

Oh yes!I can relate to these fellers wanting some razzle dazzle.This place is dying.Too many hurt feelings now.We used to go at it so much folks didnt know some of us had jobs!LOL

Miss talking football with all you guys!Take care my friend!!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Upvote 1