WB vs. Jeff. Co

Pinocchio007

I feel honored to start this Thread. Tons of WB faithful out there who could of started it but, I guess they do not care much about this game or have they already abandoned the game plan :roflol:

Questions going into the game: 

What offense will the Govs be in? 

Does Jeff Co. Travel well? 

Is the Gov Nation peeps already looking too the Heritage showdown? 

Jeff Co. Defense has looked dominate, could this stay true for opening region opponent? 

IMO: Jeff Co 35 WB 7 

Any other thoughts or suggestions? @OrangePylon @BarneySox2007 @GovForce1 @williebgovs04 and my old friend @Shadroach 

Jeff Co has looked really good on defense, but I am not sure how good Sevier Co is on offense. I know Cocke Co was terrible. Jeff's offense is an enigma. Gameplans have been nonexistent. QB has talent, WR are fast and sure handed, RB looks like Tarzan (but plays like Jane). OL has been atrocious and that is being complimentary. FG kicking is a total adventure. All that to say, I have no idea if or when the offense will get it together. I think WB is bad. How do you go from running he wing T all spring, fall camp, and then scrap it after a week and go spread?

22 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

No one started a thread because everyone apparently has jumped ship. It's starting to look apparent William Blount has suffered the worst from the Eagleton effect.

There’s no eagleton affect. It’s a program that kept a losing coach that was ruining the program around too long. They drug their feet for two months knowing they wanted to fire Shad. They passed on a D1 coach and a 2X state champion head coach to hire a guy who just came off three 0-10 seasons and a 1-9 season at WB. All because they have a clown running the athletic department who’d rather make YouTube videos in his office than lead. The new coach ran off their best players. One is the starting QB at Maryville and the other is starting at Hardin Valley. He’s so indecisive that they’ve changed their entire offense from week 1 to 2. WB isn’t hurt by eagleton, their killing themselves from the top down. 

21 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

There’s no eagleton affect. It’s a program that kept a losing coach that was ruining the program around too long. They drug their feet for two months knowing they wanted to fire Shad. They passed on a D1 coach and a 2X state champion head coach to hire a guy who just came off three 0-10 seasons and a 1-9 season at WB. All because they have a clown running the athletic department who’d rather make YouTube videos in his office than lead. The new coach ran off their best players. One is the starting QB at Maryville and the other is starting at Hardin Valley. He’s so indecisive that they’ve changed their entire offense from week 1 to 2. WB isn’t hurt by eagleton, their killing themselves from the top down. 

D1 coach? 2X State Championship coach? Who were these guys. you speak of that they passed on for the current coach. 

Was Shad not a State Champion coach?