F5 comes ovur tha creik two tha littull fellurs

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

What a bunch of you don't realize is more than half of what I post or complain about someone else has ask me to post it because they don't want one of their buddies to get their feelings hurt. One of them yesterday told me Old Rebel would die if he knew I was the one who was putting you up to this stuff. I will say this going back to my day's at Maryville High and Ted Wilson bringing this program out of the recession it was in during the 50's and early 60's. The man had some great people he brought on and he also had great backing with Jim Campbell as the A.D. and another key figure William Driskill who was the Principal. Mr. Driskill was not only a great Principal but back in his glory day's he was one of the best football players Clinton High School ever produced back in the 40's. If you go back and look at old newspapers during that time you'll see plenty of stories about him and the great games he had at Clinton. During his time at Maryville High you could count on him being at every game and standing by the entrance gate where the visiting team comes through. He understood the importance of Maryville High Football being an ex player himself. This is why some of the folks that badger me to post on any outsider coming in to that school without that understanding has no business there period like the one it's there right now. Our NFHS is a laughing joke, our website is a another joke, the ticket system is a joke. A lot of the older people that put the backing behind this program a long time ago that can no longer attend because of their health are left high and dry due to this Ding Bat running our man that was in charge of the NFHS off. We're headed right down the same path Heritage High has went when it hired the woman athletic director who destroyed the football program into smithereens. This is not good when you had that group of idiots last year outside the fence with their signs led by that Koo Koo Bird that runs for school board every election and gets her azz handed back to her. Just remember birds of a feather flock together and we don't need to be setting aside fiddling like Nero while Rome burns right in front of our eyes.

The big purge started last year. 

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Their turning the place into a Walmart. Cash at gate ten only. Must be the only person they have left that can count or make change.

Maybe the AD got tired of having to walk to all the gates to collect the cash box. Evidently that must be a crazy busy position even with the assistants. 
Im liking murvil in this one IF my cousins remember their flags and call the holds.

The question is will the MARYVILLE faithful allow this to continue. ??? 

1 minute ago, strongx said:

Maybe the AD got tired of having to walk to all the gates to collect the cash box. Evidently that must be a crazy busy position even with the assistants. 
Im liking murvil in this one IF my cousins remember their flags and call the holds.

Dont have much faith in those cousins....sorry my friend

39 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

It's funny, Maryville benefits from those tourist dollars and high-performing schools, but they hate outsiders.  Where y'all think that other stuff comes from?

I would rather be broke as Jobe's Turkey as to have another Fird Farkel move in here from out of town. Most come in innocent as can be but once they get feeling comfortable they take that mask off and there you are, a wolf hiding in sheep clothing.

6 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I would rather be broke as Jobe's Turkey as to have another Fird Farkel move in here from out of town. Most come in innocent as can be but once they get feeling comfortable they take that mask off and there you are, a wolf hiding in sheep clothing.

It sounds like Maryville has changed a little since I lived there 20 plus years ago. That is a shame. Earlier, you mentioned Mr. Driskell, Coach Wilson, and Coach Campbell. I don't think you can get any better than those three. I feel fortunate to have been at Maryville High School when those three were in leadership roles. Also, Don't forget Dr. Mike Dalton.