F5 comes ovur tha creik two tha littull fellurs

STARSNBARS

I’m a big Derek Hunt supporter and I think he’s a great coach. But I have to say, I think the last 2 years especially, the overall offensive scheme has changed dramatically and cost Maryville in big games. We used to pride ourselves on running the ball and putting pressure on opposing defenses by stretching the field and using our run game to set up the passing game. Recently, I feel like there’s been a philosophical change offensively and it doesn’t play to our advantage in the big games against the better teams. We still pride ourselves on the run game, as we should. But I don’t feel like it’s used to set up the passing game as much, and most passes are right around the line of scrimmage. That doesn’t put much pressure on defenses if that’s all you do. 

Again, he’s a great coach and I hope he’s here for a very long time. I just think there needs to be some adjustments made if we want to get back to winning championships. Especially if you’re gonna get past a team like Oakland. 

Just my thoughts. Anyone agree, or am I way off base here?

Edited by JJrebel2010

My thawts on the gaim.....

1. Congrats two Alcoee they played a goodur gaim

2. Go on ahaid and give Alcoee tha 3A trofee now

c. Maybee weal winn a gaim orr two frum hear on out orr maybee knott

D. Eye hoap Beer-den taiks hit easy on us necks weak

d. Eye haiv NEVUR seed Mairvul look az disconbobulaited on offence as tha laist drive....:wacko: