H2O @ Dekalb County

TigerDaddy

5 minutes ago, JasonMyers said:

You live and learn. I made a mistake coming to this app. I apologize. 

Don’t apologize for your wrong doing, everyone wants to win…. But it takes 11 on offense, 11 on defense, and 11 on special teams, not just the kicker…. If my kid played and the coaches NEEDED him at a different position, I’d be okay with it, whatever to try to win…. But I grew up selfless…. Complete opposite of you.

Just now, BaskinDobbins said:

Don’t apologize for your wrong doing, everyone wants to win…. But it takes 11 on offense, 11 on defense, and 11 on special teams, not just the kicker…. If my kid played and the coaches NEEDED him at a different position, I’d be okay with it, whatever to try to win…. But I grew up selfless…. Complete opposite of you.

Yeah I guess I just look at the best out for him. I don’t wanna see him hurt and then that may hurt his chances of college. That’s all. Guess I’m guilty 

Just now, biggest said:

This team has great effort!  I can live with everything else. I know  several players on played different  positions this week due to injuries.  I don't  recall any penalties or people really being out of position! You just can't  replace experience under the lights. 

Was nice to see the offensive playbook opened up and things thrown in. That’s for sure

3 minutes ago, JasonMyers said:

Oh I do. 100%. But I’ve helped turn these threads toxic. That’s what I apologize for 

Its the tennis match you play that is toxic.  One week its this...the next its that.  We all have our opinions...and you were probably right earlier alot of people are thinking it, you say it. Then comes the heat from people who actually know what they are talking about.  Kind of counter productive. You do know we are talking about an unexperienced team, who if I didnt mention earlier, will return many many starters next year.  If my roster I have is correct.  So, instead of trying to cook first, try and get all the ingridents before hand.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, biggest said:

This team has great effort!  I can live with everything else. I know  several players on played different  positions this week due to injuries.  I don't  recall any penalties or people really being out of position! You just can't  replace experience under the lights. 

Now we are cooking with hot grease!

Just now, MakingSense2u said:

Its the tennis match you play that is toxic.  One week its this...the next its that.  We all have our opinions...and you were probably right earlier alot of people are thinking it, you say it. Then comes the heat from people who actually know what they are talking about.  Kind of counter productive. You do know we are talking about an unexperienced team, who if I didnt mention earlier, will return many many starters next year.  If my roster I have is correct.  So, instead of trying to cook first, try and get all the ingridents before hand.  

Yeah I know. I post mostly off emotion and don’t take the 24 hour rule. That’s why I’m just waiting on the email to deactivate lol. It’s just not good for me or anyone else.