Fulton at West

WestHigh4Life

On 9/3/2022 at 12:36 PM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

But who cares they get slaughtered on the weekly lol

MJ   ....  when your team wins 6 Gold Balls and has played for 9 State Championships .. a record that no other  KNOX county public  school will achieve  .. then come back and talk  .. yes they are down and may be for foreseeable future but they have  a rich history in these parts aside from the Maryville and Alcoas  ... back to the subject  .. West is darn good and  will name their score  .. they have a ton of talent and the Falcons are very short on it .. but the kids will play and hopefully all stay safe and well throughout the game  .. West is my pick to make it too Cookeville ..Im sure they wont disappoint and I will be pulling for them to bring home a gold ball ... 

3 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

MJ, I apologize for starting this mess. Everyone has the right to express their opinions, and I agree with you, Fulton is probably in for a long night. But my comment came out of stress and I vented. My wife is in her last days with Early Onset Alzheimer's, we put her on morphine this past Friday. Again, I apologize!

Sorry  Dawg82   .. Prayers for your wife and you and your family !!

4 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

MJ, I apologize for starting this mess. Everyone has the right to express their opinions, and I agree with you, Fulton is probably in for a long night. But my comment came out of stress and I vented. My wife is in her last days with Early Onset Alzheimer's, we put her on morphine this past Friday. Again, I apologize!

Prayers for you dawgs82, your wife and the entire situation....In Jesus name.....

4 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

Dawg, don’t apologize, under your circumstances you get 100% love and understanding. You are one of the top posters on the T. At this time I’m am going to pray for you and your wife’s peace and comfort.

Edited by noonesfool

8 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

Sending prayers your way. I’m sorry to hear about your wife. Prayers for comfort and peace and for as much quality time together as you can get. 

9 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

I mostly just troll for laughs or payback sorry you were caught in the middle of it. Hopefully things get better with your situation. My best wishes/condolences  are sent your way.

On 9/4/2022 at 4:55 PM, arshad221 said:

He’s a photographer for mj, this dude goes around every thread trolling fans of teams they’ll never face. Haven’t won a gold ball either that’s the annoying thing

High school photog = Jock Sniffer.  that's all we need to know about that guy.  

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 1

On 9/5/2022 at 6:51 AM, dawgs82 said:

Enjoy life with what and who you have, and if you can throw in a good  ballgame with it, you have a great life. I've had it and won't complain. My sweetheart passed away yesterday morning, she was a good one!