Rural West TN Top 10 Week 4

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

6 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

If you are going to make a statement like that, you need to give some reasons why you think that way. 

Hardin Co is bigger, stronger, and faster. Hardin Co is 28+ points better. Way too physical. Way too fast. You wanted reasons why Union City would beat USJ too when I said that would happen.

I think Hardin Co will beat USJ 48-13

7 minutes ago, 731Ball said:

Hardin Co is bigger, stronger, and faster. Hardin Co is 28+ points better. Way too physical. Way too fast. You wanted reasons why Union City would beat USJ too when I said that would happen.

I think Hardin Co will beat USJ 48-13

731 while I agree that Hardin should win, don’t doubt USJ. They are a good team and yes I know Hardin is too.

21 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

What if UC is a great team and USJ is a good team? There will be no mercy rule in this game. There are several teams in these threads that are normally great teams  that USJ would beat. Just my opinion.

I guess we have different versions of great. Great is Henry County, Hardin County. Huge gap in those schools and UC.

On 9/3/2022 at 11:13 AM, Croppygenius said:

Hard to believe Dresden not in top 10. I've seen Dresden and Milan both play and feel like the Lions are the better team. Much stronger, more physical team than the Bulldogs.

I have to agree, I think they could easily swap positions in the poll. Dresden is a very physical team with speed on the outside. QB in Tatum O. really playing well rn. They're gonna be Mckenzie's toughest opponent by far.

16 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

731 while I agree that Hardin should win, don’t doubt USJ. They are a good team and yes I know Hardin is too.

I’m a USJ fan, but Hardin has a big size and passing game advantage. If USJ commits unforced penalties and can’t figure out how to get the ball in their playmakers’ hands like against UC this one could get ugly. If USJ comes in with a good game plan and plays hard and focused it should be competitive. A lot of if’s, but last few years USJ has been on again/off again in big games, so we’ll see who shows up.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, 731Ball said:

I’ll eat my crow. Hats off to USJ. Totally different team from two weeks ago and whooped Hardin Co up front all night long.

No crow needed! This was a big time statement win by USJ. Huge improvement. Great game plan, perfect execution and a dominant performance up front. Hardin is no slouch at all and fought back hard to make it a game. Was just USJ’s night.

4 minutes ago, Kublah said:

No crow needed! This was a big time statement win by USJ. Huge improvement. Great game plan, perfect execution and a dominant performance up front. Hardin is no slouch at all and fought back hard to make it a game. Was just USJ’s night.

Y’all took us to the woodshed up front , plane and simple. USJ deserved to win and HC deserved to lose. Really great game plan.

• Like 2