Rural West TN Top 10 Week 4

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

@BIGPURPLEMACHINE, I think your list is good! I still have McKenzie at #3 over Hardin County and Munford. I also have Riverside over Union City. I don't think McKenzie can beat Hardin, but they did go to Chattanooga last year, so I have them ahead of Hardin County for that reason.

I went to Brownsville last night to watch them play Crockett. And all I can say is "woah" when I left the game.  I was looking at the scores last night, and it's tough to see how bad some of quality of teams are in West Tennessee, specifically south of I-40. I was impressed with Lake County fight last night. Again, it was just a night of High School that didn't really tell me anything. 

Edited by TryNotToSuck

1 hour ago, TryNotToSuck said:

@BIGPURPLEMACHINE, I think your list is good! I still have McKenzie at #3 over Hardin County and Munford. I also have Riverside over Union City. I don't think McKenzie can beat Hardin, but they did go to Chattanooga last year, so I have them ahead of Hardin County for that reason.

I went to Brownsville last night to watch them play Crockett. And all I can say is "woah" when I left the game.  I was looking at the scores last night, and it's tough to see how bad some of quality of teams are in West Tennessee, specifically south of I-40. I was impressed with Lake County fight last night. Again, it was just a night of High School that didn't really tell me anything. 

I agree with you that any of those teams could be flipped flopped. McKenzie giving up 28 to Chester Co raised red flags with me. And Union City has beaten 2 quality teams in USJ and Lake Co. That was my reasoning but Insee what your saying. And yes Haywood is a beast. 

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Good list bpm. You could make arguments to where the teams should be in the list but it's been 3 weeks. We're all still trying to figure these teams out. Hardin County is quietly becoming one of the most stable programs in our area. 

Yep. Year in and out they just flat win ballgames. 

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree with you that any of those teams could be flipped flopped. McKenzie giving up 28 to Chester Co raised red flags with me. And Union City has beaten 2 quality teams in USJ and Lake Co. That was my reasoning but Insee what your saying. And yes Haywood is a beast. 

Chester County is better than people think. Their running back is really good.  Two of their touchdowns were unbelievable catches by their wide receiver #7.