Hardin County @ USJ

Tigersandcats

43 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

During the senior season of our qb Kyle Aiken, we were ranked #1 all season long. He tore his knee up during an early season game against ECS. He never missed a down all season long but his mobility was such it was like he ran with a conctrete block around his leg. He was a sitting target. We lost in the 2nd round in a knock down brutal game vs Peabody. They went on to win a state title unchallenged. That title would have been ours. Still have nightmares about it.

Andrew Goldsmith's injured knee (thanks McKenzie football field) keeping him out of the Trezvant game probably cost us another. I had forgotten about North Side. They actually led at half if I recall correctly.

Yes, we were leading at the half. I don't remember if the Trezevant game was a semifinal game for Trinity.

1 hour ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Yes, we were leading at the half. I don't remember if the Trezevant game was a semifinal game for Trinity.

It was a semi final game at TCA. I broadcast the game. It is especially irritating to me cause of all the illegality Trezvant was busted for. We would of had Goldsmith ready had we played the following week in Cookville. 2 major injuries, 2 state titles lost.

Edited by ReitzFan