Hardin County @ USJ

Tigersandcats

9 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Got a feeling that we may have "collaborated", or at least crossed paths professionally in the past. Don't you just love hearing from 9 to 5er's about how stressful their job is and how "you son, wouldn't last a week..." LOL. I've burned out a stadium full of go getters over the last 41 years, and figure you could say the same.

Got four guys that been here every day for over 20 of my 31 year career. Their the only ones that have lasted. Have definitely burnt several down over the years for sure. I was  born into hard work. Love what I do though. We may have crossed paths before.

12 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

Wrong again! Been running a business for Almost 31 years that’s very taxing sir. Up at 4am every day . So don’t give me the work ethic stuff. Usually don’t reply to posters like you on the T. As far as smart mouth, read 75% of your posts back and you’ll see smart comments throughout. Good day sir.

No, you are lying.  You are a coach at Hardin County High School.  I know this.  You've always had a smart mouth and no I do not have a 75% history of smart mouth comments.  You, on the other hand, are a liar and a smart mouth.  I know exactly who you are and I will expose you on here if you tempt me.

19 minutes ago, YBsostupid said:

No, you are lying.  You are a coach at Hardin County High School.  I know this.  You've always had a smart mouth and no I do not have a 75% history of smart mouth comments.  You, on the other hand, are a liar and a smart mouth.  I know exactly who you are and I will expose you on here if you tempt me.

Go for it. If you think I’m a coach at Hardin County, your way off partner.  I did graduate from HC over 30 years ago.  I do still support my high school, but am in no way affiliated with them. Your way off base here dude.

13 hours ago, YBsostupid said:

Gauntlet's been thrown down dude, reveal everything you know (?) or accept your moniker as your motto. You also alluded that I was a coach, and you missed that mark by a mile too.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, YBsostupid said:

I have no stake in this but I have known TC for many years. He is not a coach.

41 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

There would be two if it wasn’t for Jalen Hurd (still the best HS player I’ve seen). Maybe three if it wasn’t for Trezevant.

During the senior season of our qb Kyle Aiken, we were ranked #1 all season long. He tore his knee up during an early season game against ECS. He never missed a down all season long but his mobility was such it was like he ran with a conctrete block around his leg. He was a sitting target. We lost in the 2nd round in a knock down brutal game vs Peabody. They went on to win a state title unchallenged. That title would have been ours. Still have nightmares about it.

Andrew Goldsmith's injured knee (thanks McKenzie football field) keeping him out of the Trezvant game probably cost us another. I had forgotten about North Side. They actually led at half if I recall correctly.

Edited by ReitzFan