Oak Ridge against Farragut

bounder

Oak Ridge killed themselves tonight.Its going to suck for another month or so but it will get alot better when all the dudes are back.Plus a lot of new still being figured out.I would bet Oak Ridge had as much or more yards than Farragut and still lost 24-0.To many drops,fumbles and penalties at the wrong time.It happens and I have all the confidence in the world in this staff getting them better.Big ups to defense for playing pretty good

17 minutes ago, bounder said:

If we could do it wrong tonite we did! We gotta cut out mistakes, can't keep beating ourselves.

Inspite of the game I still gave out a couple of shirts. These guys have had a good season so far and deserve a shirt

# 3 and # 23. so tonite was a good time to give them one.

WILDCAT PRIDE

Not sure anyone deserved a shirt? I guess these shirts are turning out to be participation ribbons. #23, did he even get in on a tackle? I see him doing more dancing around before the games and between plays then actually making a play. SMH

1 minute ago, osunut2 said:

I'm still shocked at how many OR fans thought this would be a cake walk. The 9-10 win season talk was just silly to me. Cummings has improved this team, and they're going to keep getting better. But look at where they were last year. They've got a LONG way to go.

Am I crazy for thinking this way, SS?

It was mainly 1 Oak Ridge fan that thought anything like that.

Just now, NoleNation3 said:

Oak Ridge killed themselves tonight.Its going to suck for another month or so but it will get alot better when all the dudes are back.Plus a lot of new still being figured out.I would bet Oak Ridge had as much or more yards than Farragut and still lost 24-0.To many drops,fumbles and penalties at the wrong time.It happens and I have all the confidence in the world in this staff getting them better.Big ups to defense for playing pretty good

Yep, so did all them UT fans when they hired Derek Dooley.

3 minutes ago, NoleNation3 said:

It was mainly 1 Oak Ridge fan that thought anything like that.

I don't see anything getting better anytime soon. Overrated HC and very poor execution at every level of the game. Game reminded me of a mediocre JV team scrimmaging against the varsity squad.

2 minutes ago, ORDT said:

I don't see anything getting better anytime soon. Overrated HC and very poor execution at every level of the game. Game reminded me of a mediocre JV team scrimmaging against the varsity squad.

I'm not taking the bait.I know y'all are off this week but I think you need to be getting your boys right and not worry about Oak Ridge

9 minutes ago, NoleNation3 said:

"Big ups to defense for playing pretty good " - What game was this? Pretty sure this was a shutout. 24-0 isn't playing pretty good.

2 hours ago, osunut2 said:

I'm still shocked at how many OR fans thought this would be a cake walk. The 9-10 win season talk was just silly to me. Cummings has improved this team, and they're going to keep getting better. But look at where they were last year. They've got a LONG way to go.

Am I crazy for thinking this way, SS?

Any OR fan that predicted a 10-0 season, or any supposed OR fan who predicted a blowout win tonight, I actually question if they’re either brainless, or really are OR fans, or just here to cause a stir. Any OR fan that has any sense whatsoever knows (knew) better. No, you aren’t crazy for thinking this way, Nut. We do have a LONG way to go. For us to be a good team we’re gonna have to clean up the penalties and turnovers. We literally killed ourselves tonight. Moved the ball up and down the field all night long, but we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot. The run blocking has improved dramatically, but our passing game is just god awful, to put it mildly.

Edited by SweetScience