Oak Ridge against Farragut

bounder

On 9/6/2022 at 1:34 PM, KnoxVil said:

Your way of saying…..

we are just laying in the weeds waiting to strike… the talent level in the Nuclear City is incredible. You beat a good Clinton team with essentially your JV. 

Oh no, we were without 3 really good players( I mean really good), but it was hardly our JV and to be honest, the kids that started did a good job themselves. We just had a hard game against a good CHS team and found a silver bullet late with a power formation which won't work on FHS. Cats will have to play better on D and O, IMO.

7 hours ago, GaddyDaddy said:

Big money game for us in the OR. RWR Big win coming as well. Blow out expected. 

Naaaaaaa, don't be so hard on your team GDaddy.   It won't be a blowout.   Farragut is a little down on defense this year.   Farragut will likely only only beat the Mildcats by something like 35-28.   :lol:  ;)

Go Ads !!!

1 hour ago, FHS_Admiral said:

Naaaaaaa, don't be so hard on your team GDaddy.   It won't be a blowout.   Farragut is a little down on defense this year.   Farragut will likely only only beat the Mildcats by something like 35-28.   :lol:  ;)

Go Ads !!!

Hopefully not, but that’s a realistic score I could see it ending up as. I have a bad feeling we’ll be hard pressed to stop the Farragut pass attack with the continued absence of our starting corners. It’d be tough enough to with them both out there. Will probably see a lot of Heyward on defense again this game I’m guessing.