Cornersville @ Clay County

OldTownRoad

25 minutes ago, utpoolman said:

As much as I have to agree, you didn’t have to bring Richland into it .. Raiders have a chance to go 3-0 this week..I mean we haven’t played very good teams but we will still take it

Understandable. I know that’s definitely a feat in itself. I guess the point is Clay County is much better than any of those teams that have already beaten them. 

13 hours ago, WannaBeReferee said:

Naw, we would rather watch it since we have people that do that now lol

Video killed the radio star.  I always enjoyed watching UT play with the sound down and listening to the radio broadcast, much more descriptive for obvious reasons.  Nice that y’all have video feed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Boarhog said:

Video killed the radio star.  I always enjoyed watching UT play with the sound down and listening to the radio broadcast, much more descriptive for obvious reasons.  Nice that y’all have video feed.

I feel the same about listening to Mike Keith and Coach Mac call a Titans game. Far better than hearing the television announcers. Always wondered what would have happened had UT been able to keep Mike Keith from getting away.

9 hours ago, Boarhog said:

I can't resist to plug that Bulldog Nation listens to http://www.wjjm.com/listen-now/, many times while watching the video feed.

On 9/5/2022 at 9:00 PM, Pirate2003 said:

Cornersville lost to Richland. They have no chance to beat the dogs. 

Take that game with a grain of salt. Cornersville was not conditioned late in the game and it showed. I think Cornersville was probably a two score winner if they didn't lose half the team to cramps. That said, I don't think Cornersville wins at Clay County. I'd wager they still have a handful of wins left on the schedule though. The Franklin kid is the real deal.

2 hours ago, sidelineview63 said:

Take that game with a grain of salt. Cornersville was not conditioned late in the game and it showed. I think Cornersville was probably a two score winner if they didn't lose half the team to cramps. That said, I don't think Cornersville wins at Clay County. I'd wager they still have a handful of wins left on the schedule though. The Franklin kid is the real deal.

Franklin has yet to have the over the top game , it would be great timing to have it this week, at least to give them a chance at winning. 

3 hours ago, sidelineview63 said:

I would have to disagree Franklin has not proven yet to be the “real deal”. He should be taking games over in 1A with his size and speed but he does not. 

Have they started a #firewaddell yet ? Tough loss tonight to a good team. I really thought from watching last years team that this may be the year for these kids . Now I’m wondering if they even make a playoff spot. City and MC are clear front runners in this region only leaving 2 more playoff spots. Can the dawgs grab one ? Don’t know much about the other teams