Macon Co. heads to the Creekbank to take on the Jackets

Grunt

55 minutes ago, mofojoe said:

I am a macon fan and i have the upmost respect for TC FOOTBALL! Great program one of the best if not the best in middle tennessee. The creekbank is famous and hard to win there and always will be. This will be a hard fought game now don't get me wrong i like to poke on here from time to time but only for fun not to mean it personally. 

I'm gonna say Macon 27- TC 20. Macon will have to be on their game and play hard or they could get beat.

One thing i have learned over the years is never and i mean never count TC OUT!

Great post.  And I hope the game is as close as you predict, so we can get our money's worth.  But I can see a clock runner here.  And that's a tough pill to swallow.  Tradition and The Creekbank can only get you so far, but it can't play the game for you.  Unfortunately, the creek is very dry this year.  Hoping for an injury free game both ways!!!!!  

On 9/6/2022 at 8:40 PM, mofojoe said:

It will be a game and Macon’s coach has never won against TC if I’m correct and I think I am. Maybe he can get the this out of the way.

It won't be a game TC will put up a fight but Macon has more talent and athletes. It's a rivalry game but this will be over by halftime. I do t think TC has scored 30 points total in all their games and has only held keas for a total of two min in all their games. TC is challenged on both sides of the ball. At the start of the year, I said two wins for TC now im starting to doubt they will get a win at all. 

5 hours ago, DansbyGilmore said:

100% all in fun.  This whole site is and to talk about football.  Don't let me rub you wrong.  The Region is between you guys and Westmoreland this year.  No One likes a winner all the time, so I'm ok with sharing some of the pie with fellow Region Foes.  And if I wasn't fine with it, there is nothing I could really do about it.  TC just isn't good this year.  I have seen the talk about in 5-6 years the pee-wee teams will be dominant.  That may very well be true, but you can't wait that many years when you have the tradition TC has.  I also understand you can't turn a ... into a house-wife overnight either.  It's a process, but TC will have to find a way to be competitive and not look 5 years down the road.  I really don't know the answer to it.  It's not like Hartsville is blinking for folks to move in, even though the population has seemed to double lately, but with mostly adults and very few kids (especially athletic kids).  

Just have tread water and wait. Maybe we will have 5 studs move in over next few years. Realistic TC fans knew this was coming and that this will be TC football for a few years. All we can do is wait until it's our turn and when that the day comes it will be worth the wait. 

1 hour ago, MakingSense2u said:

Dry field conditions and ER probably mercy rules TC last week.  IMO  This game will not be close.  Unless Macon literally drops the ball.  

Macon will have to do a lot more than drop the ball. The Tigers QB has been looking forward to this game and looking good at practice all week. Look for him to have a big game tomorrow night. 

14 minutes ago, Macon11 said:

He's for sure been looking forward to this one!! Heck I'm excited too!!! 

I think MC fans will bring a lot of people. It's homecoming and TC stands will still be mostly empty. TC fans won't show up and support a team with a losing record.  I think most of TC has written off TC football for the next few years and its sadness me. 

32 minutes ago, RTD said:

I think MC fans will bring a lot of people. It's homecoming and TC stands will still be mostly empty. TC fans won't show up and support a team with a losing record.  I think most of TC has written off TC football for the next few years and its sadness me. 

I think you are looking for saddens bub. But ya the fans have given up. TC is the biggest fair weather fan base around 

13 hours ago, ToxicRatt said:

I think you are looking for saddens bub. But ya the fans have given up. TC is the biggest fair weather fan base around 

Not at all, it's just the truth. Yes, they are very fair weather fans that have always been the case. Losing games at all isn't acceptable and the fans stop coming. When TC starts back winning the fan bade will reward the team by coming to games again. These kids didn't win in junior high or even in junior pro we all knew this was coming even the HC. 

5 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

Game day! Safe travels for all of those who make the trip down Highway 10 tonight.

I heard TC has an updated injury report and one of the featured backs is out for tonight.  Also heard a starter was dismissed from the team?  If these 2 things are true, an already crippled TC team just turned into a Lt Dan straight out of war! 

44 minutes ago, DansbyGilmore said:

I heard TC has an updated injury report and one of the featured backs is out for tonight.  Also heard a starter was dismissed from the team?  If these 2 things are true, an already crippled TC team just turned into a Lt Dan straight out of war! 

Things seems to be crumbling quickly under ole B Satt. Not a good sign that only about 30 were on the roster to begin with and now several have been kicked off the team and maybe one more this week. And middle school team had suspensions last week against smith. Middle school kids? 

Usually small roster size is a bad sign to me bc that means there are kids who could play and maybe help the team but don’t want to. Why is that? They don’t like the coach or he has not been able to build a program that the kids want to join??  Turning into red boiling springs quickly.  Small pitiful roster.   

On 9/8/2022 at 12:42 PM, DansbyGilmore said:

100% all in fun.  This whole site is and to talk about football.  Don't let me rub you wrong.  The Region is between you guys and Westmoreland this year.  No One likes a winner all the time, so I'm ok with sharing some of the pie with fellow Region Foes.  And if I wasn't fine with it, there is nothing I could really do about it.  TC just isn't good this year.  I have seen the talk about in 5-6 years the pee-wee teams will be dominant.  That may very well be true, but you can't wait that many years when you have the tradition TC has.  I also understand you can't turn a ... into a house-wife overnight either.  It's a process, but TC will have to find a way to be competitive and not look 5 years down the road.  I really don't know the answer to it.  It's not like Hartsville is blinking for folks to move in, even though the population has seemed to double lately, but with mostly adults and very few kids (especially athletic kids).  

That’s what I’m wondering.  Are daddy satt and other powers that be just gonna sit back and watch sonny boy flame out while the talent is down or are they going to do something?  B satt’s coaching record is dropping faster than Biden’s approval ratings. He was 33-7 before the season started.  He won’t have a winning record in a couple of more years at this pace.