Marion vs Dade

Bushog02

No excuses to not score any points with the talent and lineman on y’all’s team. I have no idea if there is any inner turmoil or what but it’s not a good sign looking in from afar. I read y’all had close to 20 Seniors I thought. Stinks about the Condra kid but the next man has to step up. Your HC has to step up. Somebody else has to take charge or this season is gonna go in the tank. Hate seeing this happen. Marion being good is good for the East but it doesn’t appear to be in the cards this year. I’m just keeping it real

19 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says it is abundantly laughable how these mommies, daddies & players bring attention to their kids or themselves! NEWS FLASH, you look like what you are, individuals wanting attention. Ifin a player is bonafide, they don’t or won’t need the BS self promoting advertisement. Jasper continues to sink in the Self Promoted Pre-Season Hog Wash bout being contenders. History Repeats Itself round JJHS. Yep, Recon So. 

KARMA is ######. How would things be if Pruitt hadn’t been back stabbed? Be careful what you ask for. BTW, Well help my time, what in tarnation is a long Warrior assistant doing at the game? The Numb Nuts directing traffic round the Jailhouse prove, Again incompetency. Proof in the pudding! 

5 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

KARMA is ######. How would things be if Pruitt hadn’t been back stabbed? Be careful what you ask for. BTW, Well help my time, what in tarnation is a long Warrior assistant doing at the game? The Numb Nuts directing traffic round the Jailhouse prove, Again incompetency. Proof in the pudding! 

One player don't make a team for sure and maybe it is karma but not for Pruitt. He definitely not even worth talking about. He's no better than the one who left us last year. I'll never root for Jasper but want root for them either. But if you're going to say karma blame it on the locals who blew it by letting Pruitt do some of the things he's done

3 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

One player don't make a team for sure and maybe it is karma but not for Pruitt. He definitely not even worth talking about. He's no better than the one who left us last year. I'll never root for Jasper but want root for them either. But if you're going to say karma blame it on the locals who blew it by letting Pruitt do some of the things he's done

LOPWOAO, Old Pirate werent a Pruitt fan, but doubtful Jasper would have gone 3 straight games without sniffing the goal line with a highly likelihood of a 4th loss in a roll. The folkes round the jailhouse stay confused! Yep,Recon

9 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old pirate I went up to Ronnies red eye last night and them jailhouse locals was real mad saying one of them jailhouse assistants was run off and was at Griders stadium last night.  Is this mess true?  Figured he stopped by and got directions from that goat ole RD got tied up around the jailhouse.  You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

55 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate I went up to Ronnies red eye last night and them jailhouse locals was real mad saying one of them jailhouse assistants was run off and now coaching our boys.  Is this mess true?  Figured he stopped by and got directions from that goat ole RD got tied up around the jailhouse.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, go start a Whiwhul website and stop sticking a fork in those Jasperites.  It will be up to Polk and Meigs to do that to turn them over and see if they are done.