York @ Oneida

Spike016

4 minutes ago, crow said:

Don’t think we’ll give up 33 but if we can’t contain the edge the way YAI likes that outside run game you might be correct. 

Every time I pick you guys to lose you win, I'm taking York by a couple of scores. Hope I just put the mojo on um. GoINJUNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

2 minutes ago, TheOgre78 said:

No once again :( We are in the middle of building a garage and trying to get it finished before the weather turns. I just took a break to sign in, wanted to post and do the Pick contest. Go Indians!

Ogre son you are gonna run out of excuses soon. It’s dark a little after 8 and this thang don’t kick off till 8 and it ain’t givin rain for 2 weeks. 

10 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Ogre son you are gonna run out of excuses soon. It’s dark a little after 8 and this thang don’t kick off till 8 and it ain’t givin rain for 2 weeks. 

Those 2 weeks of no rain is what it's going to take to get this and the other things I still have on the "have to do" list. :[

11 minutes ago, pujo said:

Every time I pick you guys to lose you win, I'm taking York by a couple of scores. Hope I just put the mojo on um. GoINJUNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm thinking the same, but said 20-14 so I'll stick with that but same here when I call OHS to win like GB this year or in 2021 against RW it backfires and when think they'll lose like against Monterey they win handedly . Final score OHS 41 - 6  lol. Later guys back to work!!!

Edited by TheOgre78