Beer-den comin two tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

Nothing wrong losing to a team that is clearly better all the way around and I see us getting back on track to win out the rest of the way. There were a lot of positives last night but so sad it got erased by the Chines Fire Drill at the end. Something we're not used to that WB and Heritage fans have witnessed for many years.

Bearden is better. Pretty physical on both sides. 

QB is a solid game manager with a couple of receivers who can go up and get the ball. 

The transfer RB from Carter has some skill. 

Their offensive game plan will certainly be more creative than in past years and they are better coached across the board. 

Maryville will rebound,  but it could be interesting for a while, especially if there is an Alcoa hangover. 

1 minute ago, HTV said:

Bearden is better. Pretty physical on both sides. 

QB is a solid game manager with a couple of receivers who can go up and get the ball. 

The transfer RB from Carter has some skill. 

Their offensive game plan will certainly be more creative than in past years and they are better coached across the board. 

Maryville will rebound,  but it could be interesting for a while, especially if there is an Alcoa hangover. 

There’s always an Alcoa hangover…win or lose. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

We ort two run sum wishboan.......:popcorneater:

Why not? Or wing-t? Play more blocking TEs than wide receivers? As good as that can sound to me, I’ll pass. We can win most of them in a single wing, but I think we all know the game we better be preparing for. A single wing won’t win that one. I bet it’s a super productive week of practice.

38 minutes ago, strongx said:

Why not? Or wing-t? Play more blocking TEs than wide receivers? As good as that can sound to me, I’ll pass. We can win most of them in a single wing, but I think we all know the game we better be preparing for. A single wing won’t win that one. I bet it’s a super productive week of practice.

I agree Strongx I think it will be a good week of practice, I remember a few years ago , I think Derek’s second season, Maryville went to ooltewah and our Defense looked terrible… we were lucky to pull that game out but what I remember just a few weeks later was how much better our Defense looked and if I remember right we went on and won State that year , so Maryville has been here before 

11 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Nothing wrong losing to a team that is clearly better all the way around and I see us getting back on track to win out the rest of the way. There were a lot of positives last night but so sad it got erased by the Chines Fire Drill at the end. Something we're not used to that WB and Heritage fans have witnessed for many years.

Or yall could just drink some draino or jump off the 321 bridge because you lost a game. 

14 hours ago, REBELRON said:

No passing game at all. I would hate to see the Maryville offense without Noah Vaughn.

I saw another rb wearing #7 that seemed to contribute quite a bit .  It seems that some of you maryville fans love to base your teams off one guy. That seems to run entirely contrary to the programs philosophy of TEAM.  I guess the studs are the end all be all huh.  

12 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

I saw another rb wearing #7 that seemed to contribute quite a bit .  It seems that some of you maryville fans love to base your teams off one guy. That seems to run entirely contrary to the programs philosophy of TEAM.  I guess the studs are the end all be all huh.  

#7 is a great back. He’s just a little banged up from the Powell game. He will  be back to 100% soon.