Beer-den comin two tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

19 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Taking a break

Several years ago I started meeting a few posters from here  , even some I argued with ... what I found out was they were all great guys who enjoy Football in it's purest Form ... took the sting out of some of my fun arguing on here ... LOL I do still enjoy mixing it up a little bit every now and then ... as you well know . 

36 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Several years ago I started meeting a few posters from here  , even some I argued with ... what I found out was they were all great guys who enjoy Football in it's purest Form ... took the sting out of some of my fun arguing on here ... LOL I do still enjoy mixing it up a little bit every now and then ... as you well know . 

Yes it really can’t be taken that serious lol plus if each and every topic on ones team involved everyone being nice the whole time… it just wouldn’t be that interesting. We need that spice every now and then.  

21 hours ago, pepvol said:

“Fire everybody.”

Sncrly

APB

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

He's thrown some good balls. He picked up the man to man in some varsity action against the other teams #1's earlier in the season and threw a perfect pass. He can run some too. 

I'm not taking a pot shot at a kid by no means. Maryville is in a very tough situation regarding QB's with only two and one learning on crash course while driving the ship.. Just six years ago they had nine but we live in the new world of Daddy Ball and Daddy ain't going to let Sonny be no coaches 4th quarter mop up squad. We not going to set on the bench here or we'll go down the road even if it's to Sequoyah High to prove we have the second coming of Peyton Manning. I've seen the JV QB and very impressed with his running ability and his game management. That ain't the only question mark on the field either. Guess I'm tired of seeing the offense struggle and have to turn to Noah Vaughn to help get us out of the ditch we keep driving right into. Guess I'm still bitter to this day there wasn't a Barney Sox whispering in my old coaches ear to play the second team QB and tell the guy in the lucky sperm club to take a seat or there would have been another state championship at Maryville to go with the rest.