Fayetteville hosts Moore County

MC4FHS

3 hours ago, BigCity said:

From Raider2021
“Hats of to the coaching staff from the tigers for putting together a great game plan and gutsy call on forth and long from mid field on fake punt. I know the Hood/ Geto Tigers are young but show some class. I hope we meet again because we have some good pics from #9 for the locker room wall.” And yet you talk about respect? 

I forgot all about this lol. I guess it’s not a problem for them to be disrespectful 

7 hours ago, City223 said:

Is it the kid that transferred from north franklin?

He did transfer from a Franklin county school I believe after middle school but was born and raised and still lives in MC.  His father was coaching over there but isn't any longer so he basically transferred back to his home school and program.  Not ready to be a starter over the current qb but he is a really good athlete that puts in the work and will be the starter.  Not this year unless there is an injury I wouldn't think but the kid has good potential based on what I've seen out of him.

10 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

Does Fayetteville do any kind of stream of home games... Facebook, YouTube? 

Fayetteville streams home games through NFHS Network.  We have also streamed away games with permission from the host school.  NFHS is a subscription service, monthly or yearly.  For example, our game last week against Upperman, they had their stream and we had ours.  You could watch both versions (but UHS' was not good at all). 

11 hours ago, BigCity said:

From Raider2021
“Hats of to the coaching staff from the tigers for putting together a great game plan and gutsy call on forth and long from mid field on fake punt. I know the Hood/ Geto Tigers are young but show some class. I hope we meet again because we have some good pics from #9 for the locker room wall.” And yet you talk about respect? 

“Hood an Ghetto Tigers” SERIOUSLY Is this Race Baiting NEEDED on this thread. If You can’t be respectful GO AWAY and Put Your Confederate Flag and Trump Sticker on your Truck and Go FUS. . 

52 minutes ago, Varo said:

Fayetteville streams home games through NFHS Network.  We have also streamed away games with permission from the host school.  NFHS is a subscription service, monthly or yearly.  For example, our game last week against Upperman, they had their stream and we had ours.  You could watch both versions (but UHS' was not good at all). 

Thanks. I paid for NFHS last year and it was a huge disappointment. I wish the schools would get away from it and just post on Facebook like Trenton Peabody, East Robertson, and some of the others do. It's more reliable and better quality. I'm sure the NFHS kicks back some funds to the school or the schools would have no incentive to use them. I'll probably see if I can catch it on the radio if I can't make it in person. Thanks for the info. 

7 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

Thanks. I paid for NFHS last year and it was a huge disappointment. I wish the schools would get away from it and just post on Facebook like Trenton Peabody, East Robertson, and some of the others do. It's more reliable and better quality. I'm sure the NFHS kicks back some funds to the school or the schools would have no incentive to use them. I'll probably see if I can catch it on the radio if I can't make it in person. Thanks for the info. 

There are some technical issues I don't care for:  the camera tracking (motion detector?) on plays/players/ball sometimes lags. If you want to listen to the radio broadcast, try www.985theelk.com Our new radio crew is doing really well.

On 9/12/2022 at 8:09 AM, IPOPU2022 said:

Who TF are you talking about Dude. Give Us a Player or his Number or STFU 

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

“Hood an Ghetto Tigers” SERIOUSLY Is this Race Baiting NEEDED on this thread. If You can’t be respectful GO AWAY and Put Your Confederate Flag and Trump Sticker on your Truck and Go FUS. . 

Pops,  if you intend to stay with us any length of time then I'd kindly suggest you clean up your language.   

• Upvote 2