POWELL @ CLINTON

92Dragon

16 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

I'm puzzled by Powell discussion.  Their two wins so far (neither one dominant) were against teams who went 7-4 and 7-5 last year against relatively weak schedules. I'm worried about em really, because they were a hoot to watch last year.

Who has Clinton beaten and what are their records?  

That would be 1-11 combined.  

18 hours ago, oridgecat said:

I will take Powell by 20+.  The Clinton team is coming unraveled.  After the OR game on the way back to their locker room/busses it was ugly.  Players cussing players, coaches cussing coaches, coaches and players arguing.  Trust me it was loud and ugly scene on display.  Then last week,  fighting and unsportsmanlike calls there were several ejections and suspensions in the game against poor ole Cherokee High.   

YOur worried about GADDY being a troll and then coming out here spouting things like this as fact?  And only back off on it after someone challenges it?

28 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

I'm puzzled by Powell discussion.  Their two wins so far (neither one dominant) were against teams who went 7-4 and 7-5 last year against relatively weak schedules. I'm worried about em really, because they were a hoot to watch last year.

They certainly aren't 100%. Potts isn't even back to full strength yet, which limits what they can do offensively. Powell just isn't playing with a full deck yet. And maybe they won't this season, especially if they can't get (and stay) healthy. I'm just hoping they can stay healthy enough to make a run down the stretch.

1 hour ago, ILB1999WHS said:

YOur worried about GADDY being a troll and then coming out here spouting things like this as fact?  And only back off on it after someone challenges it?

you are the only troll on this thread. 

Fact: Clinton player was ejected

Fact: Clinton players and coaches melt down publicly after OR game. I was there troll, I saw it and heard it.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, osunut2 said:

They certainly aren't 100%. Potts isn't even back to full strength yet, which limits what they can do offensively. Powell just isn't playing with a full deck yet. And maybe they won't this season, especially if they can't get (and stay) healthy. I'm just hoping they can stay healthy enough to make a run down the stretch.

Their season rest on Potts staying healthy. And if they are limiting his abilities by being able to run/scramble and extend plays in fear of him getting hit it will be a short season. 

3 hours ago, osunut2 said:

Only West may be able to beat them they’re still two TDs better then anyone else in the region 

56 minutes ago, Knoxvegas865 said:

Might as well be 0-12 since AE beat another winless team in Scott. They played OR close so I wouldn’t look past them if I’m Powell but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s similar to last years game. 

Clinton couldn't do much of anything offensively in this one last year. I think Powell wins, but the Dragons will score some points.