Westmoreland travels to the creek bank!

Mr. Postman1

54 minutes ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

So the ford kid, who was a scholarship athlete from TC, saying the program has gone down hill and is being mismanaged, and they are mistreating kids, isn't an important athlete of the past 5 years.  Really?  Really?  You sure?

That's not what he said at all he never said kids were being mistreated. Ford is a friend of mine and dude stay off Facebook and stop putting words in people's mouths I know he would appreciate you lying on what he said. 

54 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

I know one thing… winning season or losing season Westmoreland has never had a crowd as small as what TC has tonight… Nice upgrades for a poor crowd! 

It's band night imagine what it would be like if it was just a regular game. The more L TC collects the fewer people will show up. 

19 minutes ago, OldschoolTC said:

Yeah we will complain about the score being run up because we are just not as used to it as the Lafayette kitty cats are 

No denying that. I just find it rich that TC fans have cried all week about getting the score ran up on them, when they've done it and a lot worse than whats happened to them.

Trousdale County is supposed to be some god given gift to football. 

Hartsville has made that apparent. 

Trousdale Co football raises a stack load of money during the offseason and that county school can't get together on nike, Adidas, or under armor? 

At least White House has all the same apparel while they lose to Waverly. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1